Chapter 8: The Rebirth at Forever Fall

Start from the beginning

I started to rapidly send punches at Pyrrha making her block and dodge my attacks. But the moment I slowed down, Pyrrha managed to send a kick my way and it successfully hit me. This send me flying back a few feet and making me hit the ground hard. It was moments like these were I wished I had a Aura. I had to emit, she packs one hell of a kick, and she even saw the opening in my attack, so she could do a counter-attack. Her adaptability is so good, it's scary. But at least my attacks gave me good insight in how to fight her.

I quickly jump back up and began to get ready for another attack, but I was greeted by Pyrrha who was coming at me. As she sent a punch at me, I quickly dodged it by moving to the side, but Pyrrha followed the punch with a kick. This managed to hit my left arm and sent me flying once again, but this time through the fountain and destroying some of it. As i went passed the fountain, I landed feet first this time, but Pyrrha's kick hurt...a lot. I had to hide the fact that she may have broken my arm with that kick. So I quickly activated my "core" to heal it.

Pyrrha started to rush me again, she swung her fist down towards me, but I was prepared for her this time. I quickly dodged her fist and closed the gap between us, using my small size to my advantage. I quickly slid under her legs, and spun around, kicking the back of her knee. She let out a small yell as she fell onto one knee, but I took this chance to jump onto her back, wrap my legs around her waist to ensure that she couldn't escape, and put her into a choke hold.

Pyrrha began to desperately try and break my hold, but I was barely able to hold my choke hold. I thought that I had her, but to my surprise, Pyrrha suddenly slammed backwards will all her strength and used me as a pillow for the impact. This manage to make me loosen my grip on her for a second, but she took the opportunity to quickly break out of my hold, and turned around and pin me down. I tried to escape, but she manage to grab both my arms and held them down by my head, her entire body was now over me.

Pyrrha: "I believe that I have won our match! That was truly a wonderful fight (Y/n), I hope I wasn't too rough on you." she told me with a smile as she looked down on me, but I wasn't done yet.

Me: "...You know Pyrrha...if anyone saw us like this, then they would misunderstand right? I mean, here you are forcefully pushing me down onto the ground with my clothes all dirty. Heck used look at what we're wearing." I told her.

Pyrrha seemed to understand what I meant, since she began looking at her positioning of her body and noticing how close we were. Her face began to redden. Bingo.

Pyrrha: "B-But you k-know what I'm doing! A-And you said that n-no one is out here this early in the morning s-so no one could see us." she stutter out to me.

Me: "P-Pyrrha! D-Don't say it like that! You make it s-sound like you're doing something...d-dirty to me." I told her as I pretended to stutter and be embarrass.

Pyrrha: "D-Dirty! B-But I-You!" she tried to say to me, but she failed to come up with a response.

Me: "P-Pyrrha...P-Please be gentle. O-Ok?" I told her as I looked away with a fake blush on my face.

I remember the female from the couple I was "researching" say that once in a similar position that I was, so I thought that line was perfect for this.

Pyrrha: "G-Gentle! ...I-I-I-I" she tried saying, but she couldn't think straight as her face was completely red.

Her grip on me loosened up and she was too distracted with what I said. This was my moment to strike. So I quickly formed blood wires within my arms and shot them out of my wrist, I felt it tear through my flesh, but I was used to it by now. My wires quickly surrounded Pyrrha catching her by surprise, she tried to get away, but I reversed our position were I was pinning her down. I quickly used my wires to tie her hands and legs together. She was now immobilized on the ground and I was now on top of her, winning our practice match.