PAM PAM PAM

Hey! A lot of people are very confused with this story (I understand completely)So I am going to make a prequel (?) First. And sorry for so long no update  (not that you care of course)
Have a handsome day/night .

And here is what was supposed to be this chapter ....PS I WROTE IT TEN DAYS AGO SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS. I don't feel like deleting it sooo

DEAL WITH IT!

MB! 200 READS !!?? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

It was a lot more difficult then she thought to find a simple bedroom door with fluffy purple letters. Lucky for her , the 6 year old did know the way on her own. 

First day in NY . How did it go ? She didn't even know.At first she had a horrible day and then it transformed in a very confusing day, and maybe , just maybe, she thought she wasn't supposed to hear or see the events. This guy , Aiden was more complicated that the Silver Moonlight Mirror Cube. At least she could just cheat in this 'game'of weirdness , the only thing she had to do was asking her sister for answers and hoping that the male won't get mad .

"You know stwange woman your kind of pretty . I like you hair." the little girl said to the older female . "Thank you , angel-face "Lisbeth laughed . "Now go to sleep, or Eva would get mad "Gwyneth gigled. "How long do you know Eva ? "She asked the 6 year old who then held up 6 fingers. "You sure ? How old are you ? "'again she held 6 fingers. "ok then little one. " She probably should let her sleep.."Night ""night "

After she got lost again 2 times in this big penthouse , she finally found the room her sister and friend ? were.