Just Taking care

Quick question : Should I make it in others POV to ? I am not sure that will make sense cause this is what Lisbeth is telling her mom..

And tell me if you are Ok with NIGHTCORE , most people aren't So ...

And by the way , to recongnise when who is talking , with Gwyneth it is mostly wit extra 'w'or 'l' .

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND VOTES !

Eva patched Aiden up with ease , like she did it a million times , wich she probably did. The boy still wouldn't look any of them in the eyes , not even Gwyneth who tried to cheer him up or make him talk. And Lisbeth ( like most of you ) had still no clue about what was happening. She could make a list with questions : How did Eva know Aiden was probably hurt ? Why was he used to it ? Who the panda was Florian ?Why would his mother do this to him ,Why didn't he want to report it ?Why the friking kitten did everybody act like this was totally normal , even a seven year old !? And then there were the quistions that stayed in her mind since the day she met Aiden : how did he know Damon. Why was Damon afraid of him? ( set your bunch of questions in the coms )

"Are you alwight ? You lwook pwale."it took Lisbeth Jones a few moments to realise that the black haired girl was talking to her. "y-yes I'm fine " "You sure ? you look pretty shaked up. "Lis's big sister said finally taking eyes of Aiden. "Just a bit , or more ,confused. "she replied , looking at the only male in the room. He sat on the bed looking at his hands, bandages wrapped around his torso (? sorry no english, i guess it is torso) "Don't worry we will explain everything later. Now we -""I got to go."Aiden said for the first time . Everyone looked at him ( cause why not ? the dude had been quit the whole time ) "Oh No , your not going anywhere . Especially not to your mother. Your staying with us tonight. And tomorrow we are going to report her . We can't keep it this way. I don't want to come to your funeral so soon. "Evaline Jones blurted out.

"Mom is not like that, it was an accident  and you know that!." The black haired boy sounded mad. Lisbeth couldn't believe he thought that his mother didn't mean it. Sure she didn't meet the woman but to hit your children multiple times hard isn't the right comportment for a mother. "I dwon't like mwother if she hlurts you." Aiden looked down on the little girl, just now Lisbeth remarked the big differences between the two ( not including the oblivious ones  like age name , gender , etc) Aiden looked skiny even underweight , bags under his eyes ,messy hair , exhausted and lost, but all this 'little'details were hiden and instead you can see a well build jock or something ( at least he didn't have spagettie arms) , while Gwyneth looked well taken care of, she didn't look skinny at all, and she had just one single scar on her arm so far Lisbeth could see. 

"Aide-" "Can I ask something ? " The curly blonde haired girl interuped her bigger sister . Everyone looked at her , probably almost forgot she was there, but Eva quickly responded her question "Yeah sure , but I said that we will talk la-" "Yeah , yeah I know . But I really want to know before Aiden goes wherever the soup he wanted. ""He is not going anywhere ! ""Yes I do ! " " "No you don't "

"Alright lets have the cheese argument latter , I am dying of curiosity here ! You two live in the same house under the same roof ? "she gestured to the 2 black haired siblings . "Yeah ? "The boy said sceptical . "then why are you so friking skinny and look like you haven't sleeping in months , while Gwyn doesn't look even abit so?"

They all looked startled by the question, especially Eva like she didn't notice it , The older sister looked at her friend, and then at his sister and back at him. Gwyneth looked dumbfounded . "Gwyny ? Who  brings you to school every morning ? '' Evaline Jones asked shakily . "Aiden."She said, happy that she probably got the good answer. 

"Your mom stopped working ,did she " she asked Aiden , he only nodded unsure. "How many jobs do you have now ? ""3, not including the by jobs, neighbor jobs. " "You could just have asked me if you needed money ! Now look at you ! I know what is going on now...Your not going anywhere. I care for you ! I know, I was quit busy the last weeks,but I didn't think  that-...that. .Agh never mind !! I know your just trying to help your familly ( don't take it wrong guys again!)but sometimes you forget yourself .'"tears sliped from the sing-song writer s eyes.

Aiden looked down "I'm sorry."he whispered. "you were on tour , and I couldn'tlet Gwyn and mom starve,I am so sorry. "Tears slipped out of his ocean blue eyes. Eva took a step forwards and hugged the boy carefully. 

Lisbeth and Gwyn looked at each other with the * what the panda is hapening * look.( like probably most of you now)

"Lis , can you take Gwyneth to her bedroom ? It is the 3th room , the one with purple letters on it. I have to talk with Aiden first , after that I will tell you whats going on. "( probably you now : * sighs * finally !) "Of course , come on Gwyny "

HEYA !WHAT DO YOU THINK ? CONFUSING ? i AM WORKING ON THAT . AND IS THIS BETTER WITH WHO IS WHO ? 

happy b-day if you are reading this on you b-day !

(1028 words)