14: Last Friday Night

Start from the beginning

At the end my feet hurt so badly I can’t even describe it!

But my mom and Alie didn’t listen to me. They kept dragging me behind them which except from being tiring was boring too. They didn’t even let me pick my clothes.  They said that they didn’t trust me!

After what seemed like a decades we left from the mall with a bunch of bags in our hands –well actually in my hands. They were bags from Forever 21, Miss Sixty, BCBG, H&M, Sephora and the list goes on and on…

After the mall my mom and Alie decided to take me to the salon for a new haircut. I didn’t find it necessary but they said that I had to get a new haircut since my old one was so boring and my bangs kept hiding my eyes.

Well fine by me!

As I have power on that!

So we went to the salon.

Alie decided that she didn’t want to cut her hair but she gladly did mani and pedi – Oh my God I can’t believe I just said that!

My mom was too busy looking for a new haircut for me while I was trying to sleep on one of the salon's couches.

What can I say!?

I was tired!

When she finally picked up the haircut she liked the hairdresser washed my hair and then cut it as my mom wanted.

In the end it turned out that she had picked a really nice haircut after all. It wasn’t something fancy or anything. It was a simple hairstyle.

It was a modern, medium straight cut with long side bangs –that didn’t hide my face.

I had to admit it.

I looked really nice!

Oh the hell with that!

I looked awesome!

My mom and Alie couldn’t believe their eyes.

My only problem now was my glasses.

Yeah I could see without them, I hadn’t so much nearsightedness but it felt weird not wearing them!  My first and only time I had wore contacts was like two or three weeks ago on Alie’s party. And if I remember correctly that was the night I lost my virginity. So…yeah. Even if the contacts aren’t the reason I did the biggest mistake of my life I still don’t feel comfortable wearing them.

So I’m gonna stick with my glasses.