14: Last Friday Night

CHAPTER 14

“You what!?” Alie cried startled, looking at me like i had grown to heads.

  We were in my bedroom the next morning after the fight.  She had come to check up on me Since I ran from their house last night and didn’t gave her the chance to talk to me.

  When I told her what I was planning on doing she couldn’t believe her ears.

  “I wanna change Alie” I told her again “I mean… everything. My hair, my clothes, I’m so sick of looking like this” I said pointing to my hideous jean dungarees and my old faded all-star.

 Yes, it’s true.

I wanna change my appearance completely!

That’s the step one of my Revenge plan.

 Well, actually… that’s the only step I have thought about at all. But whatever I’m sure I figure out what to do after this on my own.

“Are you kidding me Amy? All this years I-“

“Yeah, I know , I know.” I cut her off.

All those years Alie was practically begging me to start acting like a girl but I’ve been ignoring her and doing my own thing.  Now that she stopped bothering me I wanna change.

It’s weird and totally ironic I know.

But it’s true.

“Why?” Alie asked sympathetically – and also damn curiously - sitting on my bed as she watched me standing in front of her.

“Because! I’m tired of everyone judging me by my appearance. Why can’t anyone understand that the appearance doesn’t matter! All my school life has been completely ruined by Blake and the whole popular crowd who make fun of girls like me. It’s time to stop. I wanna change. I wanna prove to them that the appearance doesn’t matter if your personality sucks. And that they can’t rule the school because of their ‘good looks’.  It’s time for someone to change things. And since no one does it then I’m gonna do it! Blake is going down Alie!”

Alie looked at me startled – which was expectable - for a couple of seconds before she exploded; “That’s my girl!” Alie yelled excitedly, grinning like a fool and hugging me tightly. “Damn you Blooms you can be very bossy and scary as hell sometimes. I love it! You have it right. Blake is going down. I don’t care if he is my brother, he is a complete asshole.  So let’s get revenge. Huh! Wait until I get my hands on you. You gonna totally kick ass. Are you in?!”

“I’m in, I’m in.” Before we even realized it, my mom had burst in my room, hugging us tightly and jumping up and down.