ONE SHOT- DECISIONS

*IF you liked "Last Friday Night" go check out my new story called "HE'S BAD NEWS". It's a bad boy- good girl story... quite different from this one. Link on the side :)

ONE SHOT- DECISIONS

*Amy*

"Let’s go to the beach, each, Let’s go get away, They say, what they gonna say, Have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light, Bad bitches like me, is hard to come by......."

My hands immediately flew up to my ears and my face scrunched up in disgust as Alie started singing out loud, Starships by Nicki Minaj.

Normally, if she had a nice voice Ι wouldn't mind but since she had a terrible, voice Ι justcouldn't stand it.

"Dude, shut up!" Blake exclaimed annoyed and Alie immediately stopped singing and turned to look at him socked and furious at the same time. She didn't said anything she just glared at him for a few seconds, before she put her earphones back on her ears and turned her back towards us to look out of the car's window.

Our parents had decided to take us out to have lunch on a restaurant near the beach to celebrate our Graduation. To be honest I was kind of nervous about it since this was the first time we get to be all together and I wasn't sure if things were going to be awkward now that me and Blake were together. Also I knew that today was about us and that meant that they wouldn't stop asking us questions about college and what we were planning to do with our lives. Typical parents. I didn’t mind to be honest since I already had made my decision and so did Alie –I think- …but… Blake?

For some reason he always avoid talking about it when I asked him. And i knew that there must be some good reason on why he didn’t talk to me about it. And no matter how many times I tried to figure out what it was... I couldn't. I really wanted to know what he was going to do with his life and well... us. What about us? I mean now that I was leaving for Massachusetts would he still want us to be together? Or not...

"Hey are you okay?" Blake whispered from beside me making me snap back to reality.

"Oh, yeah I just dozed off." I said giving him a breath of laughter.

He didn't looked convinced. "Are you sure?"

I nodded, gulping. "Yes."

He looked at me for what it seemed forever before he nodded his head too. "Okay." he said and put his arm around my shoulders making my head fall to his chest.

I can tell that he hadn't believe me -after all I was a terrible liar- but he decided to drop it. But only just for now, unfortunately.

I took one of his earphone and put it on my ear as he started searching to his Iphone for a nice song.

"Oh, no don't change it, I like it." I said as How to Save a life by the “Fray” started.

I could tell he didn't like it, but he didn't changed it, he let it play and hugged me tighter as we both turned our heads and looked out of the window.

***

"So, Blake what are you planning on doing with college?"

The food I was about to shallow stucked in my throat causing me too choke and start coughing. Everyone turned to look at me startled and confused while Blake who was sitting next to me on the table start hitting me on my back worried. "Dude are you okay?" Was only what he said.

I waved him off and took a ship from my water to help the food get down.

"Honey?" my mom asked nicely.