14: Last Friday Night

Comincia dall'inizio

Oh my God!

She was spying on me again!?

What is her problem! Why can’t I just have a normal mom?

“Mom!” I complained but didn’t get to finish what I wanted to say because she hugged me so tightly, that she knocked my breath away. “I’m so sorry Amy.” She mumbled in my ear making me stop my complaining.

She sounded so sad!

“I didn’t even know you what you were dealing with all those years. I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you.”

For a moment I thought how awkward Alie must have felt  while listening to my mom’s confession. But then I realized that she is Alie! She is not a normal person. And she actually enjoys these kind of things.

“But now I will be. And I’m gonna help you with everything.” She pulled away with tears in her eyes.

It really broke my heart!

Yeah, maybe me and my mom didn’t have the best mother-daughter relationship but that didn’t mean that I had stop loving her. I mean she was my mother of course I loved her, but I just wasn’t connected with her that much.

It wasn’t her fault. It was mine.

And I had to fix it!

“Thank you Mom!” I said smiling.

It was really nice feeling to have your mother this close to you.

“Okay now.” Alie cut off, completely ruining the moment. “I don’t want to pressure you or anything but we have some shopping to do!”

My mom flashed me a big smile and yelled excitedly “Hell yeah baby!”

Oh Lord.

This was going to be a really long weekend.

***

Okay, I’ve never thought that Beverly Center had so many stores in there! It took us forever to reach the second floor!!!

And what confused me more is that Mom and Alie dragged me to every fricking store! Even male stores. Oh don’t even let me get started on this!