32 .|| Visits

B E N Z_

Call declined
Call declined
Call declined

Fuck that's three time's in a row, stop calling my phone. If I wanted to talk I would answer, there ain't shit to say. Ion have no time, ion have no heart, ion have shit.

One-week, two-weeks, three-weeks, when will the fucking guilt end?. "Benz open up this door, you can't live in there forever." Every day my mother tried her best at reversing my door from locked to unlock.

She tried reversing my mind from stone to flesh. Nothing sound good, felt good, looked good, nothing mattered. "Just open the door and let mama be there for you." She begged hitting my door again.

I denied her help in silence, no one could help me. I'm the one who fucked up, i'm the one who had to pay for this shit.

1 new text
1 new text
1 new text

Then my phone started ringing. "Stop calling my fucking phone blood." I said through my clenched teeth. "Woah, first off watch your fucking tone. Second open this damn door before I beat cho ass." *Click*

I stood up unlocking my bedroom door for Angie. She closed the door re-locking it behind her. She sat her purse on my dresser and sat in front of me. "Why you locked up in here like a prisoner?." She asked.

My hands held my head up but also hid my face. "Hello?." She snapped her fingers. "Man c'mon Ang, leave a nigga alone." I said waving her off.

Ang bent over sniffing me. Her face scrounged up in disappointment. "Bro you fucking stink!." She hopped up going into my bathroom turning the shower on.

"Get your ass up and go take a fucking shower." She pointed to my bathroom. "Foreal?." I asked in disbelief. "Do I look like i'm playing?, take a shower and where gonna talk after." She turned her back from me.

I blew my breath going into my bathroom. I stripped piece by piece getting into my shower. My skin took some time at adjusting to the hot water. Soon I relaxed and washed up with my Polo body wash.

After I rinsed off I dried off leaving my towel around my waist. Angie had done kicked her shoes off, and kicked back on my bed watching *Hit The Floor*. When she saw me she sat up Indian style, turning the t.v off.

I took a seat on the end of the bed with my back to her. "Benz, this ain't like you. Ignoring everyone's phone calls, text messages." I shook my head. "I'm fine." I lied. Ang sucked her teeth rolling her eyes. "Nigga you won't even unlock your door for mama." Ang shook her head smiling.

"This is not my best friend man, what happened to you?." I don't even know man. "I fucked up Ang, she ainn gone never forgive me." I felt so bad. "Ang I ainn no simp but, damn I fucked up." I repeated myself.

Angie nodded, "That you did but, you learn from your mistakes. Not taking showers, not eating or talking to anybody." She ranted. "Where you going with this?." I said under a chuckle.

"I'm saying don't let this shit break you, we all make mistakes. When Fonzo left me I admit I was sad, hell I was just like you. I don't have any brothers or sisters, there was no one there to cheer me up. All I had was you, your the reason I was able to forget and be happy." She smiled pushing me.

"So Imma do the same for you, help you outta this shit. Even if I have to fuck you up, we are not perfect." She finished. "Then what? Kadei still not gone fuck with me. I'm tryna figure out why where we took that wrong turn man." It all happened so fast I wasn't prepared for any of the damages.

One day we where good then the next, we where over. I was sorry, she was mad. Then she was sorry and I was mad, now shit is reversed again and i'm confused. "The wrong turn was that bet Benz, I told you from the start." She said. "Man I wasn't expecting us to go far." I don't have girlfriends, i'm a girlfriend havin nigga.