18 || Avoiding .

B L U E

Embarrassed was exactly how i felt, I couldn't understand why the kiss ain't win him over. Like what's not too like about me?

I'm 5'7 Lightskin, Pretty Sandy Brown hair, Green eyes, Dimples, Very petite and i'm smart.

IM PERFECT!

I bet that bitch ain't smart, I bet she isn't perfect. She couldn't love and fit Benz's ego like i do. I match him and he matches me..

"That's makes you stupid" Sky blurted out laying down.

"Shut up did i ask you?"
I hissed rolling my eyes, I texted him yesterday and this morning yet he hasn't replied. Being ignored made me mad but it also made me upset, Benz knew we had something hell i knew.

"Doesn't matter i don't wanna sit up and listen too you rant about Benz all day, He does not want you get over it bruh."

"I said shut up didn't i? Gosh you always running your trap. You don't even know if he's not feeling me so don't say shit else too me."

I rolled over keeping my back to her. Sky always had something negative too say, I know one thing when Benz and i do end up together she better not ask for no ride in my nigga's car.

"Haha Blue you kissed that nigga! Everybody knows that a kiss holds a lot of spark, If a kiss doesn't work your assed out simple."

"Oh really, Same reason why Tone walking around here with different bitches everyday."

Sky has a crush on Tone just like me with Benz, I know more about the things she's tried with him then she actually think i know. So if i was her she better stay outta my way.

"The thing about me and Antoine, He actually pays attention to me. I didn't have too kiss that nigga to get a reaction, You on the other hand your desperate and stupid. If Benz is with that girl then that means he likes her even mama said so."

I sat up
"No he doesn't" I denied

"Blue when has Benz ever brought a girl around? Never you hardly see his ass with anybody. Stop being dumb and blind to the fucking fact that he is just not interested."

I got up off my bed and stood over her; crossing my arms.
"Sky shut the hell up, I only kissed him you on the other hand fucked that weak ass nigga with yo weak minded ass. If anyone is looking stupid it's you, Haha you and Tone will never be he gotchu outta ya V and now look at you. If i invade Benz space just to get what I want and you intervene i'm bringing ya look alike me ass down too."

Sky jumped up furrowing her perfectly thin eyebrows.
"Bitch you say anything i will beat your fucking ass, Benz does not want you get over it."

"That's the same thing i said to you about Tone, Like i said you fucked that nigga and he still didn't give ya dumb ass that lable. Aha oh wait he did.. Side line"

Sky got up in my face glaring at me with her devil eyes,
"Aren't you the same trick that kissed this nigga? Girl get outta my way."

I smiled looking back at her;
"I always get what I want Sky"

"I still stand by my words; *He doesn't want you* get it through your thick ass skull. I don't understand how you can imagine a fake relationship in your head believing and seeing all that FAKE magic shit BUT! fail to hear or believe that you and him will never be."

Now she's pissing me off
"Your just a hater because your pussy wasn't good enough too make him stay."

"And bitch your kiss made him run away, It also has that nigga ignoring your texts. haha you kissed him, He bounced, He ain't calling or texting but you calling and texting. Where's the chemistry in that? Or the sense? Who's chasing who now?"