9 || I Can't Deal .

P L A Y I N G .H| 9

- K a d e i P o v

She want her a new nigga,
Cause she don't wanna fuck with'cha no more,
The long way, Annie,
Feelin' on her body,
She drinkin' in this party gettin' naughty,
If this yo' girl, if this yo' baby mama,
Get her cause I don't want no drama, no,
Watch yo' girl cause she might get deep down, down,
Man these girls round here don't play around, 'round.

"She poke it out, Looking back at me."

I sang along with Teeflii dancing behind the counter at work. I worked at Michael Kors which will always and forever be a busy ass store.!

My ass had been here 5hrs and my 30 minute break was approaching. You know i was too happy, People just be coming up in here with there shitty ass attitudes. Rolling they eyes, Blowing there breath.

Especially the white people, Nose all turnt TF up like i'm just supposed too help them..Uhhh NO!.

"He tryna fuck me, And i'm tryna fuck him to."

"Tryna give her this dick, Yeah I give her this dick, Yeah she want this dick, She gon' get this dick,"
He smiled while 2-Stepping up into my store, Finishing my song like lil daddy i did not ask you to join in.

I started to mugg his ass but all i could do was smile and turn my back right after.

"What are you doing here?" I asked repositioning the jewelry in our glass cabinet.

"And you thought i wouldn't find you, Haha i laugh at your doubt in a nigga."

"No it would be funny if i told you to come find me but, I didn't soo yeah why are you here?"

He smacked his lips.
"So that smile was because of?"

I laughed a lil more throwing my head down. This nigga mos definitely crazy, Acting as if I'm excited too see him or some shit.
"Boy"

He bent down looking at me through the glass.
"Kadei?"

"What?" I responded not looking at him.

"You not happy too see me?"

"I hardly know you so that shouldn't even be a factor."
I gotta give it too Benz his ass never gives up, No matter how much i say no or just act uninterested.

Yes i said act don't judge me don't kill me but, Look at the odds. He's a thug, He fucks and plays bitches, His gear and attitude is on a level 10. This boy is nothing but bad news am i wrong for wanting too NOT get into all of that?.

I know those are the thrill seeking type of guys but, Who said i needed to be like everybody else.

Yes i admit i would be lien if i said he wasn't a lil fly and..Ugh a lil cute i guess, Shit i don't know Everything just went together with him.

"You be playing" He pointed looking around.

I laughed a lil more shaking my head as i held my hands on my hip.
"Yeah yeah i'm on the clock so is there anything i can get you?"

"Oh so you work up in here?" He used both his hands to point down.

"You see me standing here right?"

"Girl please you could be one of the chicks who filling in for they BESTfriend or something get outta here."

"Haha your a trip and you also in my way, Excuse me."
I pushed past him walking toward the back.