7 || Disrespect .

P L A Y I N G . H | 7

- K a d e i P o v

I looked up at this light bright nigga. Tf is he doing at my car around this time?, Fool must be crazy.

"Excuse me can you please move?" He was standing in my car doorway just staring.

"Haha can we talk right quick?"

"Boy it's 12 what could you possibly have to say that i don't wanna hear?." I was lowkey irritated, This had been the fourth guy this week tryna push up on me. Damn does everybody wanna take a ride in Kadei land?.

"Aye chill out i ainn tryna hear all that. Just give me yo number and you can go."

"My number? Are you stupid? Nigga i don't know you and you damn sure don't know me." Niggas are most definitely bold at the wrong times.

"I don't give a damn about all that. I'm Fonzo that's all you gone know ann need too know."

"And what you need to know is.. Get the fuck away from my car. I'll give you a number alright, 3 fucking digits so you can save yourself after i'm done running yo ass over." Truth be told i am a bitch, So the fuck what. I've dealt with so much negativity i don't really give too many anonymous people my time.

Like if guys wanna talk too me coo but, 4 in one week?. Let's count them down, One bragged too much, One was aggressive_

"Fonzo! Get the fuck back and leave her alone." This boys voice was very familiar.

He walked up slick and sleek like a lil thug. He was tall, Brown skin, Pretty white teeth, Thick black long wavy ponytail that he wore in one braid, Followed by his fresh line up. Not too mention his glowing light Brown eyes. He wore some dark Blue Tru's, A black and Blue fitted Nike limited edition Gamma Blue's 11 shirt matching his Gamma 11's on his feet. His hat sat on his head backwards while his diamond studs beamed in his ear matching his diamond in crusted watch on his wrist.

Lil daddy was cute not gone lie but, I remembered him from school. Just couldn't get a confirmation of his name.

"Benz don't come over here tryna be captain save a hoe." Fonzo mouthed off.

Mhm the infamous Benz, Shoulda known.

"Nigga why you wanna embarrass yoself tonight? Like why, Give that shit a break." He looked over putting all his attention on me.

"How you doing Kadei?"

"I would be fine but, No every time i turn around i'm stuck looking at some mo shit. Like this bitch" I expressed throwing my hand up at Fonzo

"Bitch? You got me fucked up. I got shit for broads like you." He fumed getting his balance together.

"Is that a threat you fucking clown?." I responded hopping up out my car, I don't have time for this lil punk.

"You bold nahh?"

"My nigga back Tf up. You really gone go round for round with a female?" Benz asked pushing Fonzo back with one hand.

"Man fuck her you know i don't care, If the bitch talking like she got balls. Then she gone get tossed like the nigga she claiming to be."

"You ain't pumping no fear or pushing no weight in this area. Lil boy be gone ain't you tired of running yo mouth?. Oh ann call me a bitch one more time i dare you." Now i was upset all i wanted was too go home. Not deal with all this extra shit, Must everyday be hectic and filled with immature ass people.

"BiTCH!"

*WAP!* He ate all four of my plump knuckles, Ion play that shit. Benz pushed Fonzo back, He was doing all that extra shit to hit me back. I stood there dumb ass boy talk a mean shit but, I'm watching a few other guys that where standing by that nice ass truck drag him away Ha!.