Chapter 59- Letting Go Completely

Start from the beginning

S: Hey Calum! Congratulations mate!

Calum laughs causing me to laugh at him.

C: Thank you! Thank you Sammy! How you been bestie?

S: Ive been good thank you, happlily married to the most beautiful, sweetest and cuteness man.

I giggle blushing looking at the ring on my finger, Calum laughs.

C: Sounds like my best friend is in love and whipped as fuck. Thats good babe, Hailee and I really happy for you and Jungkook. I need to fully meet him at the wedding.

Sammy laughs and still admiring the ring then smiles.

S: That's why I'm taking my time to call you dick. Jungkook and I are coming along with our best friend Namjoon aka RM.

Calum gasps causing me to roll my eyes.

C: You already replaced us?! Sammy how could you do this to us? I thought we are best friends for life, death and after life.

S: Stop being dramatic Calum. I haven't replaced you and others. I could never do that yet I need to make friends her in Korea who happens to be Jungkook's friends and they are lovely people.

C: We are still better right?

S: Nahh mate. They are much better than you.

Calum fake gasp and I giggle.

S: Dork! Obviously, no Calum but they are lovely guys.

C: Well Sammy, Im going to let you go now. Hailee and I have to run some errands and meet up with mum and Mali after.

S: Aww okay babes, take care both of you. Tell mum and Mali I said Hi and see you soon guys. Love you Calum, bye

C: Goodbye Sammy J Ball

S: No longer a Ball mate.

C: *Mocking* Oh sorry! I forgot It's a Korean last name. It's Jeon now, my apologise Jeon Sammy.

S: You're such a douche bag I swear, anyways goodbye my husband is waiting for me in the kitchen.

C: Ooh kinky..

S: Fuck you! Im not like you

Sammy laughs and he laughs as well.

C: Im not that kinky. See you in 5 weeks Sammy.

S: You shall. Goodbye.

C: Bye Bye.

I hang up and place my phone down on the bedside table. I sigh and head downstairs closing the door behind me. I walk to the kitchen and I can see Jungkook with Namjoon laughing. Jungkook notice me and stood up "Jagiyaa, you have returned!" He kiss and hug me, Namjoon rolls his eyes "God Kookie you act like Sammy went to war and just returned now" he says.

Jungkook looks at him "Shut the fuck up hyung" he says leading me to the table and pull out the chair for me. I smile and kiss his cheek before sitting down, I look at Namjoon "Oppa, what you doing here? Where's Yuri?" I asks, Jungkook hands me my breakfast with kiss on the head and I thank him with smile.

Namjoon smile and blush "She's currently with her parents for the day so Im here. I hope you disgustingly cute couple don't mind" he says causing Kookie and I to roll our eyes at him. Jungkook sip on his coffee "What we doing after breakfast then?" He asks, Namjoon shrug taking a bacon off my plate and I frown hitting his hand that's reaching for seconds. He pull his hands back and rubs it then kiss it, I roll my eyes and look at him weird.

I turn to Jungkook "Lotte World?" I suggest and the two nods "Never too old for Lotte World. That place is dope as fuck" Namjoon says causing Jungkook and I to agree with him. Jungkook pulls out his phone "Im phoning the rest of the hyung to come with us. The more the merrier right?" He says with smile.