Chapter 47- What Just Happen?

*2 Weeks Later- Living Room*
Sammy POV
I walk to Ashton whos sitting down on the couch by himself. He look up and spread his arms wide, I smile at him sitting on his lap and he crash his lips onto mine. I respond back by turning my whole body to him making me straddle him. Ashton pull me closer to him "I love you" he moans to the kiss, I smile into the kiss "I love you too" I moan back. Ashton slides his hands under my shirt and removes my bra then slowly slide the straps down.

He throws my bra next to him and his hands roams around my body then stops to massage my breast. I moan loudly, he smirks pulling away and lifts my shirt up looking at me "I love you" he says before bringing his mouth to my right breast and he sucks my nipple hard. I moan loudly than I could "Ah fuck baby" he obeys.

I close my eyes shut "Suck harder Ash" I said moaning messily. Ashton obeys and massages my other breast. Ashton lays me down on the couch pulling away, lift my shirt exposing my breast to him "I love them so much" he smirks and looks at me in lust. He leans down to continue to kiss me and places his hands on them massaging them. I moan loudly and he moans as well.

My hand found the buttons of his pants. I unbutton it and pull out his dick pumping it up and down. Ashton moans into the kiss loudly "Fuck me baby girl. It feels so good" he removes his hand off my breast and place them on top of my hand to help me pump up and down to the speed he wants.

Ashton is about to unbutton my shorts until we heard 'OH MY GOD IM GOING TO VOMIT' 'I NEED TO BLEACH MY EYES' 'WHY DO IT HERE?' 'I NEED TO BURN THE COUCH' Ashton and I laughs pulling away. We fix our clothes, I grab my bra and put it back on, Ashton helps me with it "Thanks baby" he nods and kiss me then pull away.

Ashton pulls me onto his lap "Oh gosh guys. Chillax" he smirks and I hold in another laugh. Calum, Hailee, Michael and Taylor looks at us in disgust. Taylor and Hailee pulls me away from Ashton. We both whimpers and they roll their eyes at us. Hailee spoke "She's ours now" the two girls hugs me tightly.

Michael rolls his eyes "You two man. Can't get enough of each other" he says in disgust pulling Ashton up and push him to Calum who nods his head "You guys keep fucking each other almost everyday" he adds. The girls nods "She's ours now. Now we are taking her to shopping" Taylor says taking me upstairs.

Ashton fake cries "Bring her back to me" he shouts, the boys and girls rolls their eyes "Forget about your dick for a day. We need boys night out" Calum says. Taylor spoke "Anyways we are heading out for the night to keep these two apart for a day" she says and other agrees except Ashton and I.

The two girls takes me upstairs, I heard Ashton shouts "I love you Sammyboo" I smile "I love you too Ashyboo" I shout back. The girls and boys shouts "WHIPPED" we all laughed.

*UK- Night Time*
Amy POV
I walk out of my house and hop inside my car. I smile at Luke whos the driver's seat and he leans in to give me a kiss "I love you babe, ready to go?" He asks. I nod "I love you too and Im always ready when I'm with you" Luke blushes, I giggle and he starts the engine and then drives away from my house.

My phone vibrates and it was Sammy. I smiled and Luke turns to me for 2 seconds "Who's that?" He asks grabbing my hand and place a kiss on top of my hand, I blush "Its Sammy" I answer. He nods "I miss her and the rest of the gang" he says. I nod agreeing with him "Me too babe"

I look down to my phone to reply to my best friend on Snapchat.

Snapchat from Sammy <3
Heyyyy girly. I miss you so much, the girls and the rest of the gang does too
xx

I smiled and replied.

Snapchat from Sammy <3
BAEE! Miss you and the gang too.
Xx

I got an instant reply from Sammy.