Chapter 12- 2 Months

*Sammy's Bedroom-Night Time*
Ashton POV
Sammy and I laying on her bed cuddling, I rubbed her arm up and down "We are going to be separated again then I won't see you for ages and maybe this time we...we" I stutter.

Sammy rolled on top of me "Ashton, don't worry we are not going to be separated again cause I'm staying next to you no matter what happens" she smiled and I smiled back then frowned "But your mum is coming to get you to take home back to UK....Sammy, we are going to be sep-" she crashed her lips onto mine and I responded back wrapping my arms around her waist.

Sammy pulled away looking at me "I will deal with her, don't worry I'm not going anywhere and if I'm going back then I might as well take a plus one home" she smiled poke my cheek getting off me and stood up. I slide off the bed confused "Take a plus one home?" I asked confused and she nodded with smile.

I walked towards her still confused "I don't get it, what do you mean?" She sighed wrapping her arms around my waist "It means I'm not going anywhere without you Ash" she smiled and I smiled leaning in to kiss her and she responded back "I love Sammy" she smiled into the kiss "I love you too Ashton" I continued to kiss her with more love and passion.

*Morning: Living Room*
Sammy POV
The front door opened making all of us stood up, it was Connor, the girlfriend and Brad. Connor and I immediately hugged each other "I missed you sis" I smiled "Missed you too bro" we pulled away then I hugged Brad, the others did the same.

Connor pointed to the girl next to him "This is my girlfriend Scarlett" the girl waved slightly blushing, we aww'ed and I walked towards her pulling her into a hug "Welcome to the family" I whispered to her as we pull away and she giggled "Thanks..." I smiled "Sammy. I'm the sister of Connor the dick sucker" everyone laughed, Connor roles his eyes.

Scarlett smiled "Nice to meet you" I smiled and gestured everyone to introduce them. I pointed at Amy first "So this is Amy, the super glue of the group" Scarlett pulled Amy into a hug while they were hugging Amy winked at Connor then mouthed 'Nice one' making us laughed and he blushed.

They pulled away, Amy turned to me "Super glue?" She asked in her thick Aussie/British accent, I nodded "Yep" she looked at me "What's that suppose to mean?" She asked, I smirked "Ask Luke" I winked making everyone laughed, Luke clicked his finger "I got it" he winked at me then bite his lip looking at Amy and winked sexily, everyone snort laughed and Amy blushed.

I don't know what Luke is talking about...but I actually mean Amy is the person who keeps this friendship together. Naughty boy Luke!

I next pointed at Luke "This blonde haired dickhead is Luke, Amy's small dick boyfriend" everyone laughed and Luke death glares at me "Thanks Sammy but nice to meet you Scarlett" Scarlett waved at him and he waves back. I smiled at Luke "Anytime buddy" Luke hold up his finger making people laughed "Love you too Lukey" I cooed.

I pointed to Calum who's smiling at me, I smirked making everyone saying 'Oh no' I cleared my throat "So this is Calum, my best friend for 10 months now and he's the greatest guy will ever meet" Scarlett waved at him and he returns it. Calum walked towards me "Awww Sammy, I love you bestie" I smiled "Same here Calum" we pulled away.

I pointed at Hailee and about to introduce her until Amy interrupted "So I get the super glue? Yet Calum get the greatest friend? Ohhh I see best friend favouritism" she put her hand on her hip with raised eyebrow, I'm about to say something until Calum spoke up "Amy, I'm just that amazing and special so don't be jealous, you will get that once you get a mate like Sammy who's been there so ages in your life" he teased, Amy put up her finger at him "Suck a dick!" She shouted andCalum smiled "Truth hurts!" He poke his tongue at Amy making everyone laughed.