Chapter 2

Several days had passed and Raptor was finally starting to get used to having the other two around; Loki wasn't even trying to kill them yet. However, Pietro was still distrustful of the trickster and continuously tried to get answers out of him over what happened with Hela and what it meant for them. As she walked back to her den with her catch for the day their voices were already reaching her ears. Arguing about what to do again.

"-Find him!" Pietro was glaring at Loki.

"Thor is dead. Leaving hiding would be suicide!" Loki snapped back. "I've told you that already you mortal fool."

Raptor growled as she stalked between them. They just needed to decide already...

Loki's smirk told her he'd caught her thoughts. "Well, let's just hold a vote. I say we stay here and avoid Hela as long as possible. You two shouldn't even be worried. You'll be dead after a few realms, I'll be the one on my own due to my longer lifespan."

"Fine." Pietro crossed his arms. "I say we go looking for Thor and take Hela out before she causes any more damage, specifically my home."

Raptor saw them turn to stare at her and she glanced between them. Hela wasn't a person she wanted to meet again but Loki couldn't be positive running would work once she started coming after the other realms. Fighting was a bad idea but she wasn't overjoyed with the fact that not fighting meant Loki staying here with her, which could not only get her in deeper trouble as a traitor if the other Avengers found out but also irked her due to the fact she was being used as his shield against the goddess of death.

She moved closer to Pietro and nudged his shoulder with her snout. The white haired hero gave her an affectionate pat before looking back at Loki. "There. We fight."

Loki scowled as if he hadn't thought he'd be out voted. "Fine. If you die don't blame me. I am going to survive a-"

"Find Thor. Even if he's dead he deserves to be buried this time."

There was a tense silence for a few seconds before Loki looked up at the sky. "Skurge, take us to Thor's last known location!"

Raptor looked up, expecting something to happen but nothing moved other than the leaves above them as creatures went about their daily lives; clearly unconcerned about the three figures far below them. Minutes passed by and Loki began to get an uneasy look on his face before tearing his gaze away and pacing along the ground.

"This is Hela's doing. She probably killed him- or turned him against us- we'll need to find another way off planet."

"Don't you have magic?"

Loki paused with a dreaded look on his face, as if he didn't want to say what was about to come out of his mouth. "Yes. I can't find Thor with it... but... I know who can..."

Raptor gave a rumbling excuse for a laugh at his distaste in mentioning a person who was better than him. Of course, it was even better considering the other person had to be a 'foolish mortal' as Loki would say.

Loki began preparations for a spell as the other two watched and a few minutes later along with a lot of muttered curses over their situation; the three of them were in an entirely new place. Raptor growled slightly as they got some looks but they weren't standing outside for long, as a bright orange light surrounded and transported them to a large indoor room where a man with a goatee was standing with crossed arms.

"I thought Thor took you off world." The caped man moved closer to them and looked at Raptor and Pietro. "You brought friends."

"We need to find Thor." Pietro spoke up.

"Why should I help you? Loki is working with you and you two of all beings should know what happens when he's on planet."

"He'll leave, we'll leave, and a potential threat to our world will be taken care of."

"You had me at he'll leave. Just make sure he does this time."

Raptor saw the same orange light forming around the man's hands before enveloping the three of them and making the room disappear in a blinding light. She closed her eyes and bowed her head until it faded away. When she opened them again they were on what seemed to be an entirely new planet looking down from the stands at a battle going on in the arena below them. Despite her liking to her Utahraptor form, she knew that unless she wanted dragged down to that pit she needed to switch into her human form.

It felt unusual to be standing completely straight- not to mention her clothing wasn't in the best shape after so long of living wild- but at least no one had gotten time to notice her or the others. She felt Pietro take her hand and looked over at him affectionately before turning her gaze to actually focus on the figures below; the green beast was easy to recognize. Guess they knew what happened to Banner now.

Loki recognized him too and turned paler than before. "I need to get off this planet...!"

"Not yet. We must find Thor." Pietro gave him a look.

"There." The word was hard to force out after a year of speaking in growls and roars but they still managed to understand where she was referencing as the smaller figure staggered to their feet from where they'd been thrown.

"That was easier than expected. Now, we just need to get him and go." Loki stated but didn't move from where he was.

Raptor didn't blame him either. From where she was she could hear Thor's taunts as well as his comments on being friends with the Hulk. However, it didn't seem like Hulk was listening... Getting Thor out- if he survived the fight- would be harder than expected, especially with Loki just sitting by watching instead of doing something with his magic. She didn't doubt he was enjoying seeing his 'brother' like this. There was a look on Pietro's face that told her he was thinking along the same lines as well.

"We will wait until this is over." He finally said. "There will be less people to see us then."