Chapter 2: Heavy snow

Jimin felt his hands getting cold even if he used the gloves... As soon as the cold started to leave Jimin's hands numb, the barber decided to take a small break to warm himself up.

           "It's getting too cold! I need to warm up before I get a frostbite!" Jimin said as he dropped the shovel and dashed from the parking lot and darted inside the Barber shop.

           As soon as Jimin got in, he took off his gloves and huffed his warm breath onto the palms of his cold hands. Trying his best to keep warm. "A-agh.. How cold is it out there? I thought that the warm sun will keep me from freezing, but sadly I was wrong!" Jimin exclaimed as he waved his hands around in the warm barber shop and tried to keep warm.

            "After work I need to go to a sauna... Stay in the heat for a while..." Jimin whispered as he decided to go to the employee's lounge and make himself some coffee. While Jimin was in the lounge, he heard the phone ring again in the front desk... This time Jimin ignored it again. He knew it could be that Man again, just begging for a personal hair cut.

           "If he wants a haircut so bad, he can go cry to another barber shop..." Jimin whispered as he stirred the sugar in his hot coffee. When the boy was done stirring his coffee, he layed back on the counter of the white employee lounge room and let out a sigh. He was feeling warm, but very soon he'll have to get back outside and freeze again.

              RING! RING! RING!

         The phone sounded. Jimin's eyes widened, this man was very persistent with his hair.... Just how desperately does he want someone to come over and cut it for him?

           Jimin didn't have anything to do at the moment and could just burn time by getting rid of an issue after another. The black haired, boy walked up to the front desk while he carried his coffee in a white snowman mug.

              Jimin set his cup of coffee down and answered the phone to the man. "Hello?" Jimin asked as there was a bit of silence on the other side... But, Jimin can hear something... It was wind. Almost like the Man was outside as he made the call.

             "Sir? Are you okay? I hope you are not outside.. It's too cold out there..." Jimin added, yet there was now answer. "Hello?" Jimin asked as he hanged up quickly.  "It's just a call, Jimin... Very soon I'll get to leave this place and get to a sauna or just go home to sleep in warmth." Jimin added as he smiled at the thought of it.

               Jimin rested his head on the counter, looking out the glassed doors. By now, he wasn't expecting a customer to come anymore... It was getting cold outside. Even his co-workers decided to stay home too.

             As Jimin waited and waited, he suddenly got another call. "That annoying son of a-"

RINNGG!!! RINNGG!! RINNGG!"

               The telephone continued to ring as Jimin was finally getting pissed off. He picked up the phone and answered again. "HELLO?!" Jimin shouted into the phone as the other side of the phone was of course... Silent.. By now, Jimin already knew it was some prankster. Playing a sick joke on him. "Haha, very funny... Go bother someone else!" Jimin shouted back into the phone as he hanged up. By now, he didn't care if his boss saw this.. Jimin was getting upset.

               Jimin took a glance at the clock and thought he should atleast clear up the snow from the parking lot. Even if it was going to take a while, Jimin wanted to knock this one out of his way. The boy adjusted a grey beanie over his head and started to walk outside.

              Jimin hurried to the Parking lot to see that three car spots were cleared up! Jimin didn't do this and there didn't seem to be anyone around for Jimin to thank. What was going on?

           Jimin walked up to the three car spots that were cleared and looked around for the shovel. Suddenly the shovel was not so far from the spot... It looked like it was quickly thrown onto the snow like that person was in a rush to hurry and leave. The strange thing was, the person who did this knew how to cover up a trail of footprints so Jimin wouldn't track them.

              Jimin looked around in worry as he backed away slowly and headed to the barber shop. In his mind he tried his best to think it was some trouble making teens... But he then began to think that what if it wasn't? Jimin walked back to the Barber shop in slight fear that he might be watched...

              As the boy made it inside again, the phone ringed. Jimin stared blankly at the phone and growled as he stomped over to the phone, clenching his fist in frustration. The barber quickly picked up the phone and began to yell at who ever was on the other side.

              "STOP CALLING ME! WHAT GAME ARE YOU PLAYING AT?!" Jimin shouted as he listened to the same shady Man, clear his throat.

              "Not playing any games... I only mean buisness.." The Man stated as Jimin let out a sharp breath.

               "I'm sorry for yelling at you sir... I am having a bad day so far and the last thing I need is someone calling me constantly... Please go find another barber shop that does those services." Jimin claimed as he can hear the Man tsk.

             "Jimin... You see, I don't want any other barber shop. I want this one." The shady guy replied as Jimin layed back on the chair.

             "I don't think my boss allows her workers to steal her clients..." Jimin added. "Please stop calling this shop. We won't have those services and I won't ask my boss or manager. What I can do is suggest you coming in now or never." Jimin claimed as the Man on the other line let out a scoff and hanged up.

           Jimin felt a bit bad he wasn't able to help, but yet again.. He was happy to know the Man wasn't going to keep calling from now on. Or so he thought...