Taste the Salt

This is just a big collection of all the hilarious remarks you guys made on Tim's stuff. Thanks for being funny and generally amazing. I'm taking off the names because I know Wattpad will be angry at me if I don't, but you know who you are ;)

In no particular order...

 "nobody's jealous of your writing abilities, sweetie"

"I fucking cant"

"I cringed while reading this."

"I feel like laughing. Though I'm sure this isn't meant for that."

"I honestly can't say anything positive about this besides you have your imagery down- you just need to use it to describe things other than boobs."

"You scullion! You rampallian! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe and drop you into the rotten mouth of death."

"Is it hard typing with one hand? If you're not careful you might just come down with carpal tunnel. Probably why you haven't updated in a while."

"Seems to me like he is trying to rationalize his not being able to get any action."

"That person probably likes your book solely for he fourth chapter which only talks about Lavenders DDD breasts."

"I am quite pleased to inform you that like magnesium, your ignorance burns bright."

"Just look at her boobs already and get it over with."

"Lowkey obsessive and scary."

"Was "squishing her boobs back into place" really necessary? Like, do you not trust this woman to adjust her own bodice?"

"Do you... need to talk about how big her chest is? Is that really relevant?"

"..........what the fuck"

"A lot of boob talk"

"Idk this might just be me but I think cutting off someone's ear would get more than an "ouch" like just sayin"

"Spoken like someone without ready access to boobs."

"OF COURSE, ITS HARD TO HAVE INTERCOURSE OVER FOUR SETS OF CORSETS"

"So one day you were feeling sexy and decided to write erotica set in a cliche Tolkienesque setting"

"Jeez Tim a lot of your stories have mothers being vulnerable, do you have some sort of Oedipus complex?"

""Squishing her huge boobs in his face" is probably the most glaring example of tonal dissonance in this whole chapter."

"What in God's name is this?! Young man, what do you think . . . Where is your mother? Good Lord, this is narcissism at its finest."

"I think maybe you've been watching too much anime."

"Tim can I request that every chapter of this book ends with a poll on who is best Return of the King waifu? This is an important statement."

""Come have sex with me" is literally the worst come-on in the planet. I'd rather "Eyy bb wanna smash"."

"Wow, didn't know 'disturbing' rhymed with 'disturbing'"

"SIZE DDD BREASTS IM DYING"

"I cant believe this book"

"He's noticing his own magnum dong? Remember what I said about trying to make him seem like a good guy? Good guys don't normally oggle themselves while acting surprised at how huge they are."

"You spelled your own characters name wrong"

"I have no words."

"Even the narrator's a narcissist."