~Chapter Thirty-Six~

ابدأ من البداية

     "Ha! Since when?"I hear Lance yell out to Hunk even though I couldn't see them anymore.

     "Since forever! That's shotgun etiquette. I wrote a book." Hunk's distance voice calls out and I giggle.

     Keith and Pidge began to follow after them, but I was stopped by Shiro. I turned to him as Pidge and Keith stop at the door to wait for me.

     "(Y/n), how are you and the White Lion so close?" He asks and I stare up at him.

     "Um....honestly...i'm not too sure... we kind of just grew attached to each other. I gave her, her nickname and we have the same personality...we kind of just clicked I guess. Sorry that probably doesn't help much." I say to him and he looks down at me and smiles.

     "No that's alright." He says while ruffling my hair with a smile.

     I reach up and grab his hand, startling him.

     "Shiro, you just have to believe in yourself and put trust in your lion. Your bond will be the strongest one of them all. I just know it." I say to him with a smile and he looks down at me and nods.

     I head back over to Keith and Pidge and wave goodbye to Shiro and we begin our trek to the pod bay. We all climb into the back of this little ship as Coran and Lance sat up front. We were all crammed together and I sat next to Keith as Hunk and Pidge sat together in front of us.

     "Hello back passengers. Can you hear me?"Coran's voice says over the intercom.

     "Oh it's so comfy up here. Extra leg space, heated seats. Oh man~ " Lance taunted us making Hunk pout and cross his arms in annoyance.

     "He's so unfair." Hunk says with a huff and I sigh.

     "Oh, (Y/n)! If it's to uncomfortable back there you can come sit up here with me." Lance says and before I could even retaliate Keith's arm hovers in front of me in a defensive stance.

     "Like she'd ever want to do that." Keith says and I stare at him in amazement.

    "Hey! No one asked you mullet head-" Lance began to yell but Coran jerked the ship making everyone go quiet.

     "Ahem. Now these swap moons are very dangerous environments. So be on your toes. No weapons or communication devices of any kind. Also, I've brought along some disguises." Coran says and we all look at each other in confusion.

     We got changed into these clothes that matched something like a pirate and rouge uniform. My costume somewhat symbolized a mage from a video game but I had a strange, almost plague doctor, mask on. When we were all done changing we walked into the location, but....it looked a lot different then how Coran described it.

     "Uh...Coran? This Unilu swap meet looks an awful lot like a regular mall..." Pidge says as we all look around.

      There were many levels of stores and stalls and there were families bustling about. Nothing about this seemed very dangerous at all. Other than the small fact that one of us could be robbed or something, but the only one with money was Coran so...there was no danger present at all.

     "It actually looks a lot like something we'd have back on earth, well besides the aliens." I say while adjusting the mask on my face.

     "Well, it does seem to be a little cleaner than I remember....Still be vigilant! The Unilu are cut-throat wheeler dealers. So keep your hands on your coin satchels." Coran says while dramatically grabbing ahold of his coin bag.

     "Uh, my satchels are empty." Hunk says and I open up my cloak to see my bag is also extremely empty.

     "Let's just get this over with." Keith says with crossed arms.