wonshit: WHOWHATTT

sandeulset: WOWW

sandeulset: why dont u tell her that shes ur cousin JFC

jaetwo: SHE WONT LISTEN TO ME

jaetwo: FUCK GUYS HELP

wonshit: u two just got back here with us and now theres war

wonshit: i can feel the breakup coming soon

sandeulset: no ravi shutup

jaetwo: NO SHIT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WONSHIT

soakjin: okay guys quit it

soakjin: maybe we can get help from the girls

soakjin added joyyoung and seulgigi into the group

soakjin: ladies. JAEHWAN NEED SOME HELP

wonshit: give him some shit support

jaetwo: i want to meet u ravi ASAP fuck u

joyyoung: okay what drama is this

seulgigi: wAit

seulgigi: oh yeah you two fought whyy

jaetwo: im tired just scroll back seulgi

joyyoung: GASPS

seulgigi: HUGE GASPS. LOL

jaetwo: WHYRE U LAUGHING

sandeulset: ladies hurry up

sandeulset: jaehwans crying

jaetwo: /FLIPS A TABLE/ WTF

jaetwo: FUCK IM NOT

joyyoung: okay LOLOLOL

seulgigi: LMAO

seulgigi: 😂😂😂

jaetwo: FUCKRHICJCXCICVSHIT

joyyoung: oh this is going to be interesting 😏

jaetwo: WDYM

jaetwo: JOY WDYM BY THAT

joyyoung: bad luck jaehwan

seulgigi: i'll pray for your soul 🙏

joyyoung: amen

jaetwo: FUCK

jaetwo: FUUCKKK

            Seulgi and Joy just giggled to their full hearts content. Seeing Jaehwan in this type of situation is something that he don't deserve.

           Meanwhile, beside them is Wendy laughing out loud. She consider Jaehwan hard to deceive but apparently not to her. She's on a very great mood fooling his boyfriend.

           "Wow, Jaehwan is seriously having a nervous breakdown." Joy said as her laughter died out.

             "Are you sure about this? he might kill us for not helping him." Seulgi said.

            Wendy beamed in supernova. chuckling to herself, she read the convo once again.

            To be honest, she knew that Jaehwan only talked to his cousin Irene and that is no flirting. Nut she is creating it more complicated.

            She acted mad, ignoring him once again. Wendy wanted to put a little spice between them.

           "I'm just playing with his feelings. Just ignore him girls, okay?"

           Joy rolled her eyes. "If you say so."

             The frantic lady heard the soft knockings at the door. Excited, Wendy immediately ran to reach the doorknob. Before she could open it she act out mad.

           Fixing her hair into decent, adjusting her blouse, licking her lips giving out a glossy look, Wendy pull herself into an unpracticed act.

             Opening the door, she was welcomed with his wide shoulders and gorgeous back. Wendy always thanked the gods above for giving her a perfect boyfriend.

            Especially his perfect body portion.

            With a beat, he turned around with wrinkled brows. It was pretty evident that he don't know what to do anymore but to see her and nothing else.

           "What do you want? I thought you're with another girl now." Even if it was fake, Wendy couldn't easily gulp down the coldness of her voice.

          Jaehwan moved to reach her hand and leaned forward to kiss her. She mentally curse of how he could do that easily. Her lips molded against his and so she can't help but to kiss back.

             "Ahem. Ahem!" Seulgi faked a cough. "Guys, we're still here."

            There, Wendy pulled away and hit Jaehwan's arm repeatedly.

            "Ow!" Jaehwan pull back. Wendy completely nudge him away, her face flustered.

            Joy stood up, giggling while pulling Seulgi up from the couch. "Okay, guys we'll be back later."

did you guys miss daREDEVIL?