nice clothes

Theme:
I know I loved you then

Chapter 16

          The euphony sway of music did somehow brought Seulgi back to the track. By all odds, she steered clear away from Jaehwan holding back her tears.

          In an eye blink before detouring her way back to the crowd, the image of Seokjin welcome her sight, surprising her. She recognized the cause of worry in his eyes attempting to make a spark of fret.

          He wanted to speak out, seeking for an answer why she's down and crying. But he ended up marking a clouded appearance. Seokjin never wanted to call distance between them.

          Not this time. But in a devoid of utterance, he was feeling an urge to enlighten the mystery on her look. He is dreadfully coveting for an answer, coveting for her calmness.

          Closing the gap between them, Seulgi too, want someone who can understand her situation. So she engaged an act that put him beyond confusion. Seulgi put her arms around him tightly, filling the void in her.

          Seokjin, was for sure didn't complain in a slightest degree. He was left stiff to react. Now she learned, the feeling of being rejected. It caused ache. Nothing but a hole inside the heart. Seulgi, in the end, felt what was like to be refused.

          She's never felt prior castaway, but Seulgi admitted she's no far from weak. Seokjin had tried to pick her up, reaching for her hand but declined it. He was one step closer but Seulgi disregard it. Remorse was slowly eating her.

           All this time, she haven't realize that it just all started from an infatuation and she could not bear the fact it holds merely less than a love. It was just a plain admiration.

          She wasn't truly inlove with Jaehwan, he isn't either. So she guess it is the point at which her admiration towards him will no longer exist. But instead, she will let it fall into an endless drop.

          "You cannot force someone to love you so you better back off and move on." Those words keep coming inside her mind replaying over and over again reminding her the thorn-like words that Jaehwan said to her.

           His choice of words weren't careful either. It pricked her painfully.

         "I am so sorry, Seokjin." Those five words certainly made Jin in a strangled of bafflement. That caused his cluttered mind to leap out in grateful and disquiet at the same time.

         Oh how he wanted to hear again her sweet and agreeable voice.  "What are you talking about? There's nothing that you could say sorry for."

          Looking down to her, Seokjin saw that Seulgi tighten her embraced on him, more tears began to flow out from her eyes.

          "I'm really really sorry for everything. I turned you down and choose to avoid. I know its hard for you that why's I'm sorry. I hurted you, I didn't mean it."

          Inwardly laughing at her response, Seokjin didn't know Seulgi can act this way. The way that is more far than the usual Seulgi that he knows. That's what makes him to suddenly keep her from distress.

          Now, after observing her current state, the butterflies that should be over long before constantly brought back in existence. He realized his feelings for her will keep on haunting him, dragging him back to Seulgi.

          Jin is always zealous when it comes to her.

          "You are always be forgiven to me. Even if you didn't start any fuss or something that will make you say sorry. I understand."