that kiss

Theme:
Even on our worst nights

Chapter 8

          "Baro, have you seen Jaehwan today?" Done from a standing position behind him, Wendy calls on for an answer. She haven't see him this morning and she supposed Jaehwan is hiding from her.

          "I'm going to kill him if I knew he's avoiding me. Is he ditching classes?"

          Brought about in a short time, Baro and Sandeul utter with a short laugh. "We've noticed that you've been attached to him, nowadays. Like really close than ever."

          "That's true." Sandeul said, "Are you two exclusively dating?"

          It seems like they are not bothered by the glares she throws at them and was continuosly splitting one's sides, hitting each others' arm. And playfully enjoying how they teased her.

          "I am not dating anyone!!" Wendy nearly kicks them out of the building. Yet did nothing but gritted her teeth as a way of coping her anger.

          "Where is that asshole hiding?!"

          "Relax Wendy, Jaehwan just got into a fight this morning." Sandeul said casually.

          Her eyes widened, characterized by uneasiness of mind. "Fight? He got into a fight? And you guys just want me to relax?"

          "Awwn, you're worried. You're acting as if you're his girlfriend. Don't worry, just try and check him in the football field."

           "Shut up!" She glared at Baro in which made him to immediately cower back playfully. And later on, laughed. "What if he's not there?"

          "Then I guess you need to roam the whole school for you to find him."

[08]

          Swiftly moving her legs, she cannot predict why on earth she's feeling a little worried about him. She was supposed to feel irritation, gazing her skin to madness. But this fret is probably just normal to react.

           Finally slowing her running and drifted to their school's football field, she was certain that she heard an earshot of a prolonged sound echoing throughout the school area. Which that means the classes are starting.

          But she didn't care and proceeds to her searching.

          Heading her way to the bleachers, Wendy felt a sense of relief as if her worriedness was lighten after descrying the sight of Jaehwan on the other side of the field.

           It didn't took a long time before she draw herself closer to him.

          "Hey, jerk." Feeling a need to rest, she managed to climb on the tiered planks of the bleacher and took a seat beside him. She felt as if her strength has been drained for a bit.

          "What are you doing here, huh?"

          She studied his appearance and she can't lie, Jaehwan even looked more attractive. Regarding the crimson bruised and a parched blood on his lip, he still managed to look good.

          He stared at her, sober as always. Observing her, surprised at her warm approach rather than pointing him daggers with her petulant self.

          "You better stop creating some stupid fights, you know. Or else next I see you, I might never gonna recognize your face." Wendy draw her fingers up to rub the blood on his face but Jaehwan moved his head sideways when she touched a bruise.