break it

Theme:
We are the lost and found

Chapter 18

           More ahead before Wendy could ponder more of a problem, and stay like a stone in her last stop. Well in a most genuine way, she act the appropriate thing to do and ran.

         Wendy had no choice but to bear Jaehwan's audacious suggestion and held her ground and fleed like she floated for a second until she didn't even bother on withdrawing his hold on her hand.

          It's his assurance.

          "Are you trying to kill me?" Amidst their increasing pace, Wendy intruded his dreadful attention. "You are yanking my arm too much! And you're too fast! Can't you see that your legs are much longer than mine?"

         "Just shut up!" Jaehwan nearly pull her arm in his great strength soon as they reached a corner and made a detour to the right. He almost fail to remember that he parked his car nearby.

         Wendy groaned and complain for even more. "Wait! Where exactly are we heading? That's your car right there!"

          "Forget the car, it's more fun this way."

          Her eyebrows wrinkled and couldn't think more of how he could be define as reckless. Never in her wildest dream that Wendy anticipate someone to be more brash like this.

          To hell with that, this is too much and she is stuck with him right now. Completely running in no definite location where to reach or hide. She don't deserve this nor consider this treat as a thanks.

        Every corners they sheered as they pass through every street made her entire arm twitch. Including her legs due with the quick and rough motions and it is certainly annoying. She's praying to make this stop!

         Jaehwan was apparently making their problem worst than ever like they are choosing the dangerous path. Taking clandestine looks behind them as they pass another curve in the street, they found a spot where a dark alley hold their interest.

         Quickly without delay, he prod Wendy into a sketchy area. Somehow screening themselves out from those men's sight.

           A gasp of relief escaped from their mouth's soon as they ceased and those chasing men probably went running farther than them.  Luckily, they outwitted them by hiding in a well hidden alley.

          "They're gone." His voice was audible and breathy that soon extended into a laugh. Wendy rolled her eyes at the sight of him as Jaehwan press himself down into the fine and even ground.

          "Fuck them, they're all savage!"

          "But still..." She paused for a moment and gasped for another time, leaning against the bricked wall. "You almost rip off my arm! And I nearly passed out of my existence!"

          Without discharging himself out from the cemented ground, Jaehwan increased the volume of his laughter, echoing throughout the place.