LAST BRASH

Theme:
Only you

Final Chapter

            It ain't hands-down. Refusing Jaehwan was difficult to bear. She was aware of that even coming before their initial encounter.

            It was her mistake. if only Wendy did not approved to his sham portion, none of this could happen in dread. Wendy was too much drown with the idea of love than the reality.

            Hell yes, she attempted to overlook his arresting attention but she failed and disappoint herself.

            People you hated the most are hard to reject, particularly when you're attracted. Jaehwan captivated wendy because of his mad doings. his charms and all of him.

            At first she pondered, probably he was just nothing but a reckless guy. Just a typical dirty liar.

            He is likely a guy who disgrace love and never cared to the people around him. A guy with no effort to keep what he wants. Throw anything that is meaningless to him. To throw nasty words to wendy when he is done of succeeding.

           Indeed, she was the one who is at fault. Her understanding were twisted. Wendy did not pull the accurate meaning behind his words.

            She did not pay attention.

[25]

            Later the day when Wendy left Jaehwan on the football field, he proceeded to catch her steps. Every stride of her legs, Jaehwan didn't let go of his sight to her.

            She caught an earshot of her name, and she apparently knew who called her. She ignore it, but he did not cease sauntering to near her.

             Reaching her house, she once again noticed his familiar presence, standing firm outside her door.

            Wendy simply figure out her puzzled mind. That's it. She will put the limit and swerve him.

            In full tilt of walking, she press herself with force to the door to enter and shut it close before Jaehwan will do the act of yanking her.

              She locked it and close every sight of curtains she'll meet. Her mind is drifting randomly, unable to gather her thoughts in prim.

              Wendy remained and is wordlessly listening to him outside. Jaehwan was just a wall before her. She could apparently perceive the words he released.

            "Please Wendy, you need to listen."

            She was. But she was rather not willing to speak.

           "Every words that I spill from that night was merely untrue. I know, it may sound stupid but that is a fact. I deeply regretted the wounds that i cause to you. It was not really a game. Fuck, it wasn't true."

            His voice trembled, hard breathing seems to form slowly and the continuation of it terrified Wendy.

           "It is really not over."

           Wendy attempted to convince herself. She did force to embrace to thrive the game he created, because she fell hard to the player. She fell to Jaehwan.

           Once again initiating some waterfalls, she cope her sob and flew her hands up to her mouth. She silently weep behind close door.

          "I can change for you. I will. I was an asshole when I said those words. I was a wreck when you start to avoid me."