XL • Lessons and Obsessions

Start from the beginning

"What are you going to do about it, boss?" She breathed with a challenging stare, and he growled low in his throat.

"Oh, strawberry." He lowered his lips a hair's breadth from her ear. "I'm so glad you fuckin' asked."

Negan grabbed her by the hair and dragged her across the hallway, kicking open a door. Inside was a stainless steel grate with chains dangling from the ceiling. A moan escaped Daphne's lips as he secured her wrists in the hanging cuffs.

He ran his hands slowly down her arms and shoulders to rest on her hips, and pulled her flush against him. His cock was rock hard already, seeing his favourite lieutenant so helplessly horny and strung up like this.

She whimpered at the feel of his rod against her stomach, head falling back. He reached around and pulled the hair elastic from her braid, running his fingers through her matted locks.

"You're so fuckin' dirty from battle, strawberry," he purred, and leaned down to suck at her throat. She moaned her appreciation, and he grinned against her flesh, taking the thin fabric of her tank top and tearing it. "I'd better fuckin' clean you up a bit."

Daphne squirmed in desperate anticipation as he violently stripped her, literally ripping the garments from her body. He stepped back to admire her lithe form, stretched out and on display for him.

He smirked and reached out to pinch her nipple, earning a surprised squeak in return. She stood on the balls of her bare feet, legs pressed together, chest heaving.

She bit her lip to keep from begging him to fuck her.

Negan was in control of her body now.

He stalked to her left, and lifted a hose from a hook on the wall. She squeezed her thighs ever tighter, needing friction, needing something. He chuckled at her plight, moving behind her, tantalizingly slow.

She writhed in her bonds, tortured by not knowing where he was going to strike first.

When the hose went click and the spray of water hit the top of her head, Daphne shrieked. It was freezing cold, of course it was cold. This room in the cell block with chains and a grate was not built for a spa experience.

She twitched as her overly warm body tried to get used to the feeling of ice on her scalp, running down her neck, shoulders, the cleft of her ass.

He massaged the water into her hair, and then ran the nozzle down her back, grinning at her hiss of discomfort. He grabbed a fistful of her wet locks and jerked her head back, bringing the hose around to douse her already painfully hard nipples.

She seethed as they tightened even more, wriggling her torso back and forth to try to escape the freezing spray.

"Do you want me to stop, baby?" Negan asked, voice stern. She knew that tone now, that intimidatingly firm voice with an edge of warning. A warning to be honest, checking in with her to make sure it wasn't too much. "Did you learn your fuckin' lesson?"

Her pussy clenched at his words, and she knew that in these power plays, it was really her that held the upper hand. She allowed him to do this to her. She craved it. She pushed him on purpose to show him that it was okay, that she wanted him to take her and use her however he wanted.

"You're not a very good teacher," she whispered coyly, and he barked a challenging laugh.

He shook his head. "Shit, doll, you have a smart fuckin' mouth." He untangled his fingers from her hair, and reached around to part the delicate folds of her aching cunt. "Let's see how fuckin' tough you are." With that, he sprayed the hose directly on her clit.

The icy water hitting Daphne's sensitive bundle of nerves was painful enough to make her screech in a higher pitch than she'd ever thought her voice was capable of.

Negan bit down on her throat, sucking the wet flesh between his teeth she her body jerked against him. When her voice went raw, he threw the hose to the grate beneath them and slid a finger into her sore pussy.

"Is this what you fuckin' wanted baby?" he hissed into her ear, filling his free hand with her breast.

His warm palm against her frozen nipple was like heaven, and she arched into his hand as much as her range of movement would allow.

He pulled his fingers from her. "When you were straddling that fuckin' redneck you were gagging for my hands on you." 

Daphne whimpered at the loss of contact, shivering and soaked and impossibly horny.

Negan stalked in front of her, sliding his fingers into her mouth. She closed her lips around his digits, sucking the taste of herself from them. Amber eyes locked on blue, and their gaze was electric as she ran her tongue along his knuckle.

"So fuckin' sexy," he whispered. He pulled his fingers from her lips with an audible pop and unzipped his pants, letting them fall to his ankles. He hooked an arm under her thigh and hiked it up, effectively draping her knee over his strong bicep.

She keened at the stretch in her leg, the feeling of being so open to him, and her eyes slid closed. He teased her clit with the head of his cock, silk against silk.

"Please," Daphne whispered, twisting her wrists in their bonds.

"Please what, strawberry?" Negan growled, nipping at her ear.

"I need your cock," she moaned, tilting her head to offer her throat to him. 

He ghosted his lips over her tender flesh, almost tickling. "How fuckin' bad do you need it?" He suckled at the hollow of her throat and then pulled back, jerking on her hair with his free hand to turn her hooded eyes towards him.

"I'll die without it, Negan," she breathed.

He thrust up into her in a sharp motion and they groaned together, the feel of finally joining overwhelming both of them. He devoured her mouth as he pistoned his hips, swallowing her mewls of pleasure.

An orgasm tore through her without any warning, and she tensed against him, pussy clenching tight around his thick rod. Euphoria rolled through her like a tidal wave and her head fell back, mouth open in a soundless scream.

Negan licked his fingers and drew them down the cleft of her ass as he continued to pump in and out of her. He circled the tight ring of muscle and a shiver wrenched it's way up her spine at the stimulation.

He pushed his middle finger inside her tight entrance right to the hilt and she came apart again, the feeling of being so utterly filled sending her crashing back over the edge.

Daphne panted with her release, tears leaking from her eyes from the force of the orgasm. She'd never been penetrated in two places at once, and it was deliciously overwhelming.

He sped up his thrusts, thigh muscles taut with the motion of hammering upwards into her. Their hearts slammed in unison, chains clinking overhead with the force of their lovemaking.

Negan drove deep inside one final time, feeling that sweet release as her walls clamped down on his cock like a satin vice.

He reached up to unsnap the cuffs before she went limp and potentially hurt her wrists. It was just in time, as her arms flopped onto his shoulders and she draped herself around him like a shawl.

He sank to the steel grate slowly, managing not to topple over even with his legs hobbled by his lower garments. His ass thankfully fell onto Daphne's discarded pants, and she hissed at the jostle of his softening cock still inside her.

She shifted her legs around his waist, her hair dripping all over his t-shirt as she nuzzled into his neck.

"A-fuckin'-plus on that lesson, Miss Strawberry," Negan drawled, tracing the tender skin of her back with his fingertips.

Daphne giggled lazily. "You taught it well, Professor."