XXVII • Shiny Red Platter

Negan claimed Daphne's lips again, swallowing every mewl as he hooked his strong arm under her ass and lifted her against him. She snaked her arms around his neck, hooking her ankles together against his lower back.

He moved around to the front of the car and broke their heated kiss to slam her down on the hood. She clawed at the collar of his jacket, shoving it down his shoulders, and he shrugged it off gracefully before grasping her wrists and pinning them above her head.

"Yesterday I asked you to suck my cock," Negan said teasingly, pressing his body against hers to keep her from squirming, "and you punched me in the fuckin' face." He kissed the soft curve of her jaw lightly, then nipped, smirking at the whine he elicited from her. "Today, I am a goddamn gentleman, and you're begging me to fuck you." He kissed her collarbone next. "Pleading." He bit lightly into her shoulder and she growled, twisting her wrists in his. "Now the kitten is growling at the fuckin' lion."

In a display of dominance, he took both of Daphne's wrists in one strong hand and slid the other down between them. He popped the button on her stretchy jeans expertly and drew the zipper down. Her hips bucked involuntarily and he chuckled at her eagerness, pride and ego masking his own.

He dipped his hand beneath her panties, running his fingers through the smattering of soft curls there. When his middle finger gave an experimental swipe down her slick folds, they moaned in unison.

"Your little pussy is so fuckin' wet," Negan hissed, his cock so hard it felt like it was going to explode. "Hell, I bet you've been running around all fuckin' hot and bothered for a while, strawberry." He drew the pad of his calloused finger up her clit and her legs trembled. "When did you first get all fuckin' fired up over me?"

Daphne struggled to control her ragged breaths as she met his gaze, finding desperate need hiding under the playful twinkle there. "When I watched you clean Lucille," she answered, voice hoarse, and licked her lips. "I made myself come three times in the shower."

He barked a laugh and parted her folds with his fingers, ghosting his middle digit up and down over her swollen nub. "And then you walked out of that bathroom looking like sex on a fuckin' stick and called me professor," he purred, speeding up his ministrations. 

Her eyes slid closed again and she keened at the feel of him manipulating her sensitive flesh, an orgasm already building. 

He drew his bottom lip between his teeth. "Do you know why, strawberry?"

Daphne shook her head, unable to form words, focusing on his hand on her, his finger sliding and swirling and-

Stopping. She opened her mouth to wail a protest, tears nearly springing to her eyes. His control over her in this moment was all-encompassing and intense, and she'd never felt so aware of her own body in her life. Every single nerve ending was electric, at attention, from her fingertips to her toes, her body alight with magic. 

And this single smirking man owned the wand.

"Because this sweet little cunt belongs to me now," Negan declared, holding her folds open but not touching her aching clit. "And you won't ever be fuckin' satisfied by anything else." He pushed two fingers inside of her and curled them upward, pressing against a soft spot that made Daphne slam her head down against the car twice. His thumb circled her bundle of nerves and that was it.

An orgasm hit her like a freight train and she shrieked with the force of it, body tensing as her core exploded with pleasure. He drew it out, pumping and stroking and watching her writhe and wail and practically sob with euphoria. Face and chest flushed, eyes screwed shut, lips parted; she was perfection.