Chapter 27

Hey people......
Next chapter.....
Am I extending too much? Is it turning out to be boring?
Please let me know.....
Till then...
Enjoy.......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Priyaghav's side*
Though they were given two different rooms, still our Oberoi princess was found in her prince charming's room. But why and why didn't anyone say anything?

Raghav(carenessing her hair) : Are you fine now?
Priyanka: Hmm.... Much better.
Raghav: What had happened?
Priyanka: Just a dream.
Raghav: Nightmare?
Priyanka: Hmm.... (nodding her head) I got scared and screamed and then....
Raghav: Bhaiyas and bhabis were trying to make you calm but you wouldn't. Until I held you hand.
Priyanka(embarresed): I don't know what others are thinking about us?
Raghav: No one was thinking anything. Infact Aunty and Uncle said me to take you along  and sleep together. They were scared and crying seeing your state.
Priyanka(with tears) : I never wanted to give pain to anyone especially Mom because she has already beared so much due to Dad that I never wanted to give her pain. But knowingly or unknowingly I have hurt her so many times and even others also.
Raghav(hugging her sideways): Sshh..... It's nothing like that.  You can never hurt anyone I know. Maybe situations were like that.  You are their Princess, the Oberoi princess.... Your small cut or pain causes a huge pain in thier body.
Priyanka: Then what about Ranveer? It was entirely my fault in it.....
Raghav: No.... You were forced into it.  You were threatened..... You were made to fall in trap..... You didn't do it intentionally.....
Priyanka: But it still doesn't go from my mind.... The pain my Family went through because of me.... I can never forget.....
Raghav(interwinding their hand) : Then, we both will remove all the pain of your Family.... We both will give them the happiness that they missed due to situations......

Finally, he succeeded in bringing that small smile on her face. She hugged him tightly which he returned back equally.

*Mohi's side*
A knock on the door brought her back to her senses. She turned back to him entering with a smile on his face. She was confused.

Mahi: Mona.... Woh.... I was.... Thinking..... That.....
Mona: What happened Mahi? Why are you stammering? Do you want to say something then say it clearly.
Mahi: Woh.... I was.... Thinking....

His phone rang breaking his conversation. He cursed under his breath and received the call. While she sighed seeing him busy. She again focused back in her work of gazing at the sea. Mahi finished the call and thought what to do.

Mahi(thinking): The client from Goa has thrown a party and wants Shivaay to attend but I can't disturb him now.  I think I should go in his place. But I thought of going out with Mona..... Idea I will take her along too. (voiced out) Mona.... Woh there is a business party today. Since Shivaay can't go, I think I should take his place instead.
Mona: Yaa that's a good idea.  You should go.
Mahi: I was thinking of taking you along with me. Will you come?
Mona(hesitating): Me... But how can I go? I don't even know about your clients and others.  I think I shouldn't go.
Mahi: So what you don't know anyone? I am there naa.  You will stay with me.
Mona: But....
Mahi: No more discussion on this topic. Get ready by 6.

He said.... No..... No..... Ordered her and went away. She sighed on his stubborness and went to search something for the party.

*Rikara's side*
Car halted and Om got down. He helped Gauri out and took her somewhere by carrying her in his arms, which was of course protested by her. But seems like he went deaf ears to her. She finally gave up on it and went silent. Om chuckled but didn't say anything. He proceeded towards the water where a yatch was waiting for them.