Chapter 13

Hey people.....
Back with the new chapter of the story......
So let's dive into it and.....
Enjoy.......
------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next Morning*
All the couples were sleeping and weren't in a mood to get up. Slowly sunlight peeped through the windows of all the rooms and broke their peaceful sleep.

(Everything is happening parallely with all the couples)

*Rikara's room *
Omkara's eyes opened and he saw his wife cuddling him. He then remembered what had happened in the night. Due to cold weather Gauri kept on moving into the blanket for warmth and finally ended up being in his arms and slept peacefully. Omkara knew she would be embarrassed if she hears it so he slowly made her lie down on the pillow and went to freshen up. Gauri on the other hand on not feeling warmth opened her eyes slowly. She looked at the other side and found empty. She frowned and then heard the sound of running water and understood that he went to freshen up. She sighed in relief because she thought that she would be caught by him because of the stunt she put up yesterday night in sleep. She clearly remembers what had happened and she was shy to confront him. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she failed to notice him. He snapped her out her thoughts.

Om: Where are you lost?
Gauri(stammering): No where... No where.... Just thinking about....
Om: Yesterday night?

Gauri was shocked hearing it....

Gaur(nervously): Actually I didn't do it intentionally.... It was just by.....
Om: No problem Gauri.... I am your husband and you have the right to hug me and sleep. So don't worry. Rather I felt good that you hugged me whatever maybe the reason....

Gauri smiled and blushed a little hearing him.

Om: You freshen up while I order breakfast for us.
Gauri: Aren't we having it with others?
Om: I will check with others till then you freshen up.

Gauri went to freshen up while Omkara called others not Shivaay to ask.

*Mohi's room*
Mahi was continuously staring at his wife who was sleeping peacefully in his arms. He started noticing the beauty features of his wife.

Mahi(thinking): I never knew she was so beautiful. She became beautiful now or was from before only. Mahi beta you better not tell her that you noticed her quite lately. But whatever it is she is so beautiful and the morning rays are creating magic on her.
Mona(closed eyes): Staring is bad Mahi....
Mahi(shocked): You are awake?
Mona(opening her eyes): Hmm.... (seeing their position) I am sorry I didn't know that I was....
Mahi(placing his finger on her lips): Sshh.... You are my wife and you have full right on me. You can hug whenever you want. And you think seeing you broken yesterday I would have left you. No never. I have already done that mistake and I won't do it again.... Now why aren't you answering?
Mona(indicating towards his finger on her lips through her eyes and he removed): Thank you.....
Mahi: For?
Mona: Supporting me yesterday and not leaving my side even for a minute.
Mahi: It is my duty towards you. So no sorry or no thank you. I will freshen up and come....
Mona(instantly): I will keep your clothes ready.
Mahi(happy): Sure.....

Mahi went while Mona arranged their clothes. When he returned his phone rang and flashed Om.

Mahi: Haa Om..... Breakfast wait?(turning towards her) Breakfast with others?(she agreed) Yaa we are coming within 20 minutes.
Mona: Shivaay Bhaiya and Anika bhabi is also coming?
Mahi: Maybe no.... Let's see.

Mona went to freshen up while Mahi waited for her.

*Rumya's room*
Sunlight peeped through the curtains and disturbed Rudra's sleep. He opened his eyes to see his Sumo cuddling him. He went back to yesterday night's events.