Chapter 2

Hey people....
What's up??
I know..... I know.... You all are very confused with the previous chapter and you all are ready to kill me because of the amount of suspence I am creating for you all.... Par kya kare bina suspence ka story nehi hota....
Okay talks apart let's start with our next chapter.....
Enjoy...........
------------------------------------------------------------------
*Next day*

* Shivika's room*
We can see our couple is still in bed but that doesn't mean they are sleeping. Anika, the one who used to sleep for long was wide awake and staring at the ceiling thinking something and her tears were silently flowing from her eyes.... She wasn't opposing the tight hold of her husband around her....
Husband? Did she again accept him as her husband ? But why? Why is Shivaay showing so much affection towards her? Shouldn't he hate her?
"Stop thinking about me so much.. "
Anika: Then what do you think I should do? You control all my moves not only that but also my life... Then you only tell me what should I do?
Shivaay: First of all stop crying (wiping her tears) and think for reason you came here.
Anika: I can't..... I can't....
And she started crying hysterically. He held her tightly to himself and let her cry. He also had tears in his eyes thinking about it. He calmed her down and she got up and went to freshen up. He also went to freshen up in Om's room.

*Omkara's room*
Shivaay was getting ready in his formals and Om was studying every moves and gestures of his. Shivaay was absent mindedly doing his work as if thinking something very deeply. Om couldn't bear it anymore and broke the silence.
Om: Shivaay...
Shivaay: Hmm...
Om: Bhabi kaisi hai?
Shivaay: Kya....
Om: Maine pucha bhabi kaisi hai?
Shivaay: Thik hai.... She's fine... Fine...
Om: You are telling this to satisfy me or you Shivaay?
Shivaay : I don't know what to do Om. Whenever I see her it reminds me of that day... I still can't forget anything.... I can't....
Om hugged him and gave him strength.
Om: Be strong. The family needs you....
He nodded and went towards his room. Om on the other hand thought what will happen next.

*Shivika's room*
Shivaay entered and saw Anika was ready in a white red saree with off shoulder blouse. He saw her standing in front of the mirror and lost in herself. She didn't wear an ornaments. He went towards her and stood behind her. He looked at her through the mirror but she was lost somewhere.
Shivaay (softly): Anika.....
She looked at him and they shared an eyelock. He saw her holding the mangalsutra in her hand. He took the mangalsutra from her and made her wear it,took a pinch of sindoor and filled her hairline and made her wear bangles. During the whole time he was looking into her eyes but her eyes that once held shine, happiness ,excitement and craziness was missing. It was blank, empty as if something very dear and close to her heart has been snatched from her mercilessly. Shivaay turned her towards him and made her look into his eyes.
Shivaay : Remember for what purpose you come here.....
Anika looked at him and some determination flashed in her eyes. She got some strength and nodded her head in approval. Shivaay also looked satisfied with her strength. He provided his hand to her which she debated whether to take it or not. He assured her through his eyes to accept it and she kept her hand on his. He held it tightly and kissed on it. The thing which was missing in her was her smile..... And which Shivaay was trying his best to get it back. They came down hand in hand to witness the whole family waiting for them. OmRu and Janvi saw them with admiration and love while others had a neutral face. The most angry among them was Pinky who was boiling seeing them together. The most important person among them was missing - Dadi... Anika went towards Janvi who hugged her and welcomed back to the family. Anika smiled at her faintly. Her devars took her in a bone crushing hug and welcomed her back. Shakti and Tej just nodded at her. When she went to Pinky , she wasn't welcomed. Anika just hugged her and said her in low voice ," Now the game begins Pinky aunty... I am back to show your true colors ...." And she broke the hug and smiled at her. Pinky was shocked would be an understatement.