Chapter 16

Hey people.....
Back with the new chapter......
Let's stop our bak bak and dive into the chapter.....
Enjoy....
------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Shivika's room *

Anika was still in his embrace and Shivaay was constantly in a battle with his brain and heart.

Shivaay-------
Brain: I guess ,you should tell her about it.
Heart: No she won't be able to cope up with the news.
Brain: But if she comes to later from someone else then she will be broken beyond repair.
Heart: But she had already gone through so much for the past few days. She won't be able to handle the situation.
Brain: But it is better for her to know everything at once than to know it later.
Heart : She is die if she gets to know....
Brain: You are there to protect her....
Heart: But....
Shivaay: Just stop it okay just stop it.....
Anika (looking at him curiously) : What's wrong Shivaay?
Shivaay: Nothing.....
Anika: Shivaay are you fine?
Shivaay(stammering): Yes.... I am fine.... What will happen to me?
Anika(concerned): Shivaay kuch hua hai kya? Why are you looking so tensed? Tell me Shivaay.... Is it something related to me?
Shivaay(snapped out his thoughts) : How did you know?
Anika:Because after OmRuHi you are more concerned about me. Tell me what is the matter Shivaay?
Shivaay (thinking) : How can I tell you Anika....... If you hear.... I don't know what will happen to you.......
Anika (shaking him) : Shivaay boliye naa....
Shivaay(stammering): Anika..... You..... You.....
Anika : Mai kya Shivaay boleyena.....
Shivaay (holding her tight and closed his eyes) : You can't become a Mother.....

This news came as a shock to her. Did she just hear right? She can't be a mother anymore..... No Shivaay must be joking..... Yes he's joking.....

Anika: You must be joking right Shivaay? This is not possible ....... You are joking.....
Shivaay (controlling his tears) : This is truth Anika......
Anika(moving away from Shivaay) : No...... You are kidding.... This can't be true..... This can't be true...... (shouting)
Shivaay (trying to hold her) : Anika..... Listen to me.... Anika....
Anika(murmuring to herself) : No this can't be true..... Can't be.... I can't become a Mother..... No.... Pinky Aunty was right..... I can't give happiness to Shivaay..... No.... I can't give happiness to Shivaay..... I can't become a Mother..... I can't......
Shivaay(shaking her and interuppting her) : Anika... Listen to me.....
Anika(shocked eyes) : Shivaay.... I can't.....
Shivaay(cutting her in between) : You have spoken enough now. Now I will speak and you will listen. It is true that you can't become a Mother but I never said that you can't become a Mother ever in your life. There are chances for you to become a Mother but for that you need to go under some medication. I have already spoken to the doctors and other experts and they have said that they would start your treatment after we return back. Did you understand?
Anika(low vulnerable voice) : You are saying the truth naa?
Shivaay(cupping her face) : Why would I give false hopes to you dear? I also want our symbol of love playing in my arms. I also want to called as 'Dad' or 'Papa'. You don't believe me.... Okay I will call the doctors now and you hear it by yourself okay....
Anika(stopping him) : I trust you Shivaay......

That was enough for him and he hugged her tightly and they filled each others void by their warm embrace. He made her lay down on the bed and he slide down beside her. She turned towards him and kept her head on his chest. He caged her in his arms and they stayed still. No words were spoken between them. Their heart was speaking volumes for them. He kissed her hair and she felt peace. She finally closed her eyes in peace as sleep took over her but not before murmuring "I love you Shivaay...... Don't ever leave me and go..... '' He heard her and promised to himself and her.....

Shivaay: I love you Anika..... I won't leave you ever...... You are my life..... My heart..... I can't leave you ever..... Sleep well my Love......