Chapter 21

Hey people.....
It's me..... Back again.....
Is the story gripping your heart?
Want answers to it......
Now with new chapter......
Enjoy.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bajaj Industry*
Mahi and Mona were standing in front of the huge building while she was clueless about why is she here.

Mona: Mahi why are we here?
Mahi: Please get me wrong.
Mona: You are scaring me Mahi.
Mahi: I... I tried to find out about your family without your consent.
Mona(shocked): What?
Mahi(guilty): I know I shouldn't have done that. But seeing your father's face, I recalled somebody. So just to be clear about it, I came to meet him. And fortunately, both the person are same.
Mona(shocked voice) : What do you mean to say?
Mahi: You are Mr. Bajaj's grand-daughter. That means your actual surname was Bajaj and not Rathode.
Mona(shocked): What? But how?
Mahi: I guess you should ask your grandfather about this only.

He guided her towards the cabin where Mr. Bajaj was already waiting for them. He looked at her and she also looked at him. He came towards her in slow steps and finally stood in front of her. He hesitated and thought what to do. She too was in the same state. Mahi remained the silent viewer of the whole thing.

Mr. Bajaj(cracked voice) : You are my grand-daughter?
Mona: That is what I am hearing from my husband.
Mr. Bajaj: Your father, Abhimanyu right?
Mona: Yes.....
Mr. Bajaj(forwarding a picture) : Is he the one?
Mona(shocked): How did you get this? And how do you know my father?
Mr. Bajaj: Your father is my Son, child.
Mona(shocked): What?

He nodded siletly thinking about the turmoil going on within her. She looked at Mahi and he nodded in agreement as if agreeing to the fact. She couldn't understand whether to cry in happiness that she got a family or with sadness that she had to remain orphan for such a long time.

Mona(stammering): I...... I...... Don't know what to say or what to do.....
Mr. Bajaj: Don't worry dear.  I can understand that you are in a dilemma. Take your time, think and whenever you feel better just come to me.
Mona: Thank you....
Mr. Bajaj: No need to be beta.  I can call you beta right? (she nodded with tears) God bless you my child..... (keeping his hand on her head hesitatedly)

She smiled with tears. Mahi came towards them. He held her shoulders in an affectionate manner.

Mahi: Don't worry Uncle. I am sure, she will come back to you soon.
Mr. Bajaj: That even I also pray son. And by the way what is this uncle, I am your grand father in law.
Mahi : I know Uncle but until Mona accepts you I can't too.
Mr. Bajaj: She is blessed to have you as her husband.

She smiled looking at Mahi which he returned. They felt from there promising to be back soon.

*Car*
Mona was silent than usual and it was disgusting Mahi. So he thought of making her mood light. He turned to a different direction to go somewhere else. Mona noticed and asked.

Mona(confused): This isn't the route back home.
Mahi: I know....
Mona: So where are we going?
Mahi: Somewhere......
Mona: But where?
Mahi: You will get to know ......

She sat back and waited for him to take them somewhere.

*Half an hour later*
The car stopped on a lonely road. She looked around and was confused.

Mona(confused): Where are we?
Mahi: Beach.....
Mona(excited): Beach.....
Mahi: Hmm.....
Mona: Let's go.....

She got down from the car hurriedly and ran towards the beach. Mahi chuckled seeing her excitement. He followed her. She saw the blue clear water and started playing with it. Mahi kept on gazing her with a smile. She saw him standing alone and pulled him into the water with her. They played for sometime and finally sat down on the sand being exhausted.