Tea

Hey reader! I was up for a little one shot from Raphs perspective again :3 his crush (which is you ;)...x3) is sick and yeah...Let's get right into it!
P's: this story is all over the place, but it's nice to read (I hope xD)

Punch
Kick
Punch
Kick

Those we're usually two of my favorite things to do, as I bashed the beige dull eyed dummie to it's despair.
No; rather to find the satisfaction of being powerful and letting out any kind of frustration inside of me, I found myself drifting of into seemingly endless thoughts.

Where was y/n?
My eyes suddenly opened wide as I noticed to where my thoughts have led me.
But really; where was she?
She always comes at the weekends!
Until now though I didn't even notice how much I wanted her to be here. The lair seemed kind of empty and cold.
I looked up to where Leo and Master Splinter were sitting. Master Splinter was drinking his usual cup of tea whilst Leo was reading something, whispering the words of the story gently. On the other side was Mickey, watching something mindless on the TV's and Donnie was, as always, deeply focused on some experiment.
I was surrounded by my family...by people yet...yet I felt very lonely, standing there in the middle of the lair.
I felt her laugh vibrate in me as I thought about her dancing to some of the catchy music she liked. Or when she enthusiastically shows me a new song she made. Her voice would sweetly make the room silent...her voice alone already did so, when she was just speaking.
She has many talents with which, she told me once, wants to make the world better, by making people happy.
Now no one really knows her and her talents yet, but I know for sure, that at least she did make my world better...she made me happy every time she spent down here.

My heart was beating fast, my body heated up: I missed her. And I also might have noticed, that I like y/n... A lot.
With quick steps I made my way to my shell cell.

Even if I know she probably didn't miss me at all, because what would a girl like her, that was great enough to live for herself, do with a trouble like me?
But I just couldn't refuse the urge to wanting to see her. I felt like the dummie I punched to shreds: completely dull.
Besides, I'm an idiot for not telling her, that she is so very welcome here in the lair. I took her for granted, I should change that!

With shaky hands I scrolled through my contact list until I found y/n number.
Slowly I tipped on the green phone bottom and listened to the long blobs waiting to be connected to another voice.

»Hello...Raph?«, I heard her voice, almost whispering the question. She sounded more nasal and raspy as usual
»Y/n, a-are ya OK?«, I asked concerned, stuttering a bit as I tried not to breath to loud
»Oh, ahm...yeah I'm fine«, she answered, coughing a bit, »I just got a bit of a cold. Sorry I didn't let you kn...«
»Oh, oh no it's alright«, I interrupted her, »I kind of missed ya...«, I mumbled
»Sorry, what did you say?«, she asked
»Ahm...nothing«, I said a bit too quickly, then rapidly changing the subject , »Anyways...Can I get something for ya? Master Splinter got some amazing healing tea he always gives us when we're sick!«, she giggled a little at that
»Well, if you insist, I'd love to!«, she answered, making me smile like an idiot, »But don't you mind that I'm sick? You could get sick too if you come near me!«, she said a little worried now
»Nah, it's fine. I'd do anything for ya«, oh shit...what did I just say...oh God.
But I just heard her laugh now
»That's sweet of you. Didn't know you had it in you Mister tough guy!«, now I was the one laughing, »I'll see you in a bit then?«, she asked
»I'm already on my way!«, I said, pushing the red phone bottom. Immediately I ran into the kitchen, got the tea leaves and some sugar and bolted through the sewers before anyone could even ask me where I was going.

Ten minutes later, I arrived at her apartment. It was a nice, rather modern apartment, that had yet a charming classy style. She once told me, she liked the vintage style, so everything in her home seemed beautiful retro, even though it was technically so new