Being you for a week (about a dream)

Hey guys! Last year I had a really interesting dream and today I decided to share it with you. Of course it's not just any dream, it's a dream about Raph xD. BUT it's in a completely different Universe. You could say it's kind of an AU.
Enjoy!

I breathed in the cold air that was dancing around me in a little tornado. As always, I curiously looked out of the red, little Zeppelin I was standing in.
The milky way that laid itself in front of me pointed to the strange city without roofs I headed to.

The first time I had visited the city in outer space some month ago I was already intrigued by it by the first look I had laid upon it. From the ride on the blue or red little Zeppelins there to that the houses had no rooftops, 'cause there was only ever a starry sky there...I just liked everything.
Happily, I had danced around the cobblestone streets looking at the beautiful sky above my head, when suddenly an interesting poster had popped up in front of me: "Dancing classes for free spirits: Dance however you wanna. Dance yourself free! Between 3-5 p.m from Monday to Friday". Like a magic spell I was immediately hypnotized by the offer, and only a week later I attended the classes and was not disappointed. But even though the dancing was fun, it became not my number one reason to attend the classes every day they took place from 3-5 p.m...it was him.

The first thing I had seen when I had entered the wooden (roofless) house, was a group of ballet dressed girls with a peculiar creature in the middle dancing whilst the girls around looked at it stunned...and so did I. It was a turtle...a giant, human ish turtle. He had noticed me immediately when I had closed the rosty door.
»Hi...I'm Raphael... And you stare girl?«, he had growled, looking at me with a cautious glare, and that's where it had all began.
First I must say, I didn't really like him. He was grumpy most of the time and snapped at every little comment or when someone wanted to ask him something. Turns out, this gruffy turtle was in charge of this group, even though there wasn't much to take charge of, as it was a free dancing class but well...he did keep order around here alright (it wasn't hard, the other girls where gushing over his dancing talent)
But one day, about two month of attending the classes, he suddenly approached me.
»Hey you«, he had growled
»Me?«, I had asked, stuttering a little
»No, I mean the chair beside ya«, he had answered sarcastically
»Jeez, I just wondered, you pretty much ignore me all the time...what is it Mister Raphael?«, I had asked annoyed
»Ya can decide today what music we'll dance to«, he now had answered unusually calm, ignoring my comment. His calm voice gave me shivers. It was warm and inviting.
»Th-thank you...I wanna dance to Caravan Palace«, I had answered with a shaky voice
And so we did. I was completely in my element that day.
Then THE song came: it was a song named 'Star scat'. This song gave me an especially good rhythm and I just felt myself swirling around. Suddenly I felt a cool hand on my right arm.
»You are loosing yourself«, I heard Raphael whisper into my ear,»follow me«, and suddenly we danced together. It was kinda like a walzer, but with a mixture of salsa and tango, it was amazing.
After that dance we had looked at each other, laughing about that weird but yet so wondrous moment. He took me out after that and that's where it REALLY started.
From that day on I came every day where we began to dance together, inventing all kinds of new dances, and every time we would go somewhere after that. He showed me, step by step, the hole city and the best places to go.

Today was a special day: Today I wanted to confess my feelings to him.
I had fallen head over heals for him. At first I didn't particulary know why but then I noticed how much fun we had together, how perfect we had danced together the first time he had offered this to me, how he taught me to love myself and how I taught him the very same and to take control over himself...and I didn't want to spend another day without him at my side.

The moment the red, little Zeppelin landed on the plaza I jumped out and ran as fast as possible to the dance house.
With a big knot in my throat I walked in with my head stretched high to let myself feel confident.
As always I saw him dancing with smooth movements in the middle of the room. I heard my heart noisily thump thumping in my ears, letting me exist there, deaf, staring around me.
Suddenly I saw Raph standing in front of me concerned. He smiled at me lovingly, taking my hand. I took his wordless invitation and began to dance with him to a slow but catchy song. He gently swayed me around, knowing I didn't feel good today, though he didn't know that he his the reason for that...or did he?

Now everything at once happened. Once more, Raph smiled at me warmly, but this time he whispered something that left me with a heart wanting to jump out of my hurting chest
I love you
I felt a tear flow over my startled face. My body got lump, I fell. With my last force my lips hang on to his, giving him a gently kiss.

A light blinded me and suddenly...I felt very different.
I blinked. I found myself laying in a dark blue bed. Above my head was the Milky way I adore so much and the hundreds of blue or red miny Zeppelins.
I moaned, stretching myself. I stopped half way through the process looking at my green hand with three big fingers on them and the muscular arm on my strange body...Raphs body. Aprupptly, I stood up, running up the the wardrobe with the mirror on it and I saw indeed...Raph. I made some movements, which the Raph in the mirror copied.
I guess after that I passed out, 'cause I do not remember much. The only thing I remember is that I got informed about what happened here: true love.

In this land...city...in outer space, to prove that both really love each other, they have the be the other half for a hole week. Proving that they respect each others bodies and routines.

(Note from the author: It was truly strange.
Once I had to do a therapy session for little girls in his room he apparently did...I didn't say much, so they wouldn't notice I wasn't Raph...but all that stuff isn't really story material xD)

So I did. I got to know his family really well. He didn't talk about his brothers much except that they can be very exhausting... I now know what he means. But I DID learn a lot about ninjitsu and pizza baking that week.

I also learned how it was to be that different. People look a little weird at you, though most of them already knew Raph.
Now there was only one problem: I didn't see myself that hole week at any dance class. We couldn't see each other in that time, which is a problem, 'cause only he knows how to come back to his self and I into mine.
I was worried those last two days constantly about that. It also got exhausting to play him, though now I know how he could get angry at many things...the girls at the classes where REALLY annoying. Some wanted so badly attention from him that they even flirted with him strangely.
I also got the experience what it is like to have the other ahm...thing down there....I swear to got it was not fun to go to the bathroom, I was not used to this. But at least I got to know his weaknesses better.
He is very insecure about his body and I will assure him after this weird week, that everything will be fine (though for me it was unusual of course xD)

Luckily for me, I did see myself exactly a week later. I was sitting in the middle of the room in a beautiful dark blue dress. And I began to dance, just like Raph always does...well...it was him
At the sight of me...him...me had jumped and pulled me/him immediately into the room and began to dance. With a sudden flow I felt how I felt much less heavy. My arms had a normal skin tone again and I felt a dark blue dress flowing around my legs and Raph laugh
»I definitely love you my darling...but I'm glad to be me again anyway...I never thought I'd say that«, he laughed
»I love you too...and I'm happy to be me too...going to the bathroom was NOT fun«, we laughed even more at that and danced wildy around the room to Star scat, like the first time we had danced together and had sealed our fate...

(Another authors note: after that a jealous girl who found out about the transition pulled a weird prank on me...but because it's a dream and dreams are weird it doesn't fit the story at all...so that's another story xD)

Hey! I hope you find the concept as interesting as I do and could enjoy the story :P

Bye, 'til next time!

P's: I never got to know what he did that week when he was me...