6

song- The SpectrebyAlan Walker

song- The Spectre
by
Alan Walker

"THESE ARE your targets, memorise them."

My gun is lowerer, special goggles, which was given to each recruit for this test, is placed om my eyes, the profiles of our targets being displayed on the glass of the goggles, my mind remembering their features.

"These are your targets. Memorize them. It's your responsibility to be able to identify them. You shoot a combatant, you get a point. You miss, you get a shock. You shoot a noncombatant, you get a bigger shock. Combatant shoots you... Let's just say you're gonna feel it." Stan explains, but I hardly focus on his words, rather memorising my targets.

"Ready? Go."

With that, I raise my gun slightly, not all the way, the targets, exisitng out of holograms, are scattered throughout the area.

I starts moving around, my eyes skimming over each hollogram, landing on a chinese woman with short, black hair.

I remember her as one of my targets, and in a split seconds, she raises a gun, but I beat her to it, shooting her as she disappears.

My eyes roam around, easily finding another target, a man with no hair, wearing a blue flannel. I quickly pull the tigger, shooting the hologram, gaining another point.

Before I can move on to any more targets, my eyes catch a figure I know all to well.

His eyes are haunting, even for a hologram, and I slightly gasp as Mohamed Ali stands there.

Without a second thought, I pull the trigger, the hologram disappearing as a shock weaves throughout my body.

I groan slightly at the pain, it subsiding a little as I skim over the holograms once again.

Another target is spotted by me, and I quickly shoot the middle aged man.

After several minutes of this carrying on, I spot Mohamed Ali, again. His beard being a disgusting feature, amd without a second thought, I pull the trigger, groaning as a shock wave is send through me.

With that, I feel another shock pulsing through me, seeing one of my targets shooting me.

I groan loudly, aiming my gun at the target pulling the trigger.

After several minutes of playing this sick game of Hurley, I groan as one of my targets shoots me again. Quickly, I do the same, ending the holograms life.

"The excercise is over." Stan's voice travels throughout the room, as I quicjly pull off my goggles.

My eyes roam around the empty room, only spotting one other figure om the floor, identifying it as Mitch Rapp.

Without a second though, I hurry over toward him, concern pulsing through me as I bow down next to him.

"Jesus, are you okay?" I meet his eyes, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder, which he shrugs off. I try not to feel hurt about Mitch's action, shrugging it off.