A day at the mall with Austin

• Dedicated to Courtney Mahone

An Austin Mahone Imagine for Courtney. 

"Austin are we almost here yet?" You complain as you stumble upon your own feet due to the fact that Austin blindf fooled you. You know that your in a mall you just don't know what part of the mall he's taking you too. 

"Actually where here." Austin says as he takes off your blind fold. You notice the sign that reads "Bild A Bear Work Shop." As you notice the sign a big huge smile appears on your face. 

"How did you know I always wanted to come here?" You ask Austin as he wears this big smile on his face. 

"I didn't know I just this would be a cute idea for a present." Austin smiles as a worker comes over to hand him this little house for a bear that he has already made for you. 

"I already made one for you but if you don't like it you could always make another one." Austin says sounding a bit nervous.

He hands you the box. You open the box to find the cutest bear ever. He wears a small basketball uniform since Austin loves basketball. On the back of the uniform it reads his last name Mahone. Along his neck remains a dog chain. You read the chain to see yours and Austin's name on the front. You turn it over to find on the other side it reads your anniversary date with Austin which is today. 

"Aw Austin this is adorable. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am gonna name him Austy." You smile. Austin gives you his embarrassed smile. You know that he hates to be called Austy but you call him that anywway. Its fun to tease him like that. 

"Oh by the way , happy anniversary babe." Austin says as he leans in to give you a passionte kiss. 

This imagine is for Courtney hope you like it , sorry its late but I told you I wouldn't forget :)