Preferences & Imagines

A Robert Imagine for Nancy: A Christmas Surpise 

A little information: Your boyfriend Robert age 25 has been away in war for quite some time now. Its Christmas and you still haven't heard from Robert. Not even a single note or a little letter just saying he's okay. Until one moment changes your life forever. 

"Honey try to cheer up. It's Christmas. I am sure Rob's doing just fine." Your mom says trying her best to cheer you up. 

"I know but this isn't like him. He should have sent a letter. Did he even get the letters that I sent him?!" You ask as you start to pace back and forth while thinking nothing but the worst. 

"I am sure he did. He just probably didn't get them yet or ( the door bell rings inturpting your mother). 

You walk over to the door bell to find two uniformed men standing by your door. One of them holds a small box with a red ribbon sitting on top of it. You start to tear up beacuse usually when you hear about men in uniform visiting it means that hte solider has passed away. You start to choke as you start to get shaky. The man hads you the box without saying anything. Then they just walk away as your mom shuts the door with a sympathetic look on her face. She places a hand on your shoulder as you start to open the box. 

A small dimond ring sits in the box. You gasp at how beautiful it is. It's jelws shines all around the room. A note falls from the box. You bend down and start to read it as tears start to flood. You stare at the note confused as it reads just two words. "Turn Around." You do as the words say only to find Robert standing behind you in uniform kneeling down on one knee. 

"The times I have spent away from you only make me realize how much more I miss you. Its made me realize even mroe how much I really want you to be mine. Not just for today or tomorrow but forever. Nancy will you marry me?" 

Every horrible imagination of Robert you just had vanished as you run into his open arms and accpet his offer. The dreadful moment you feared washes away as Robert puts the ring on your finger. A smile creeps upon his face as you think to yourself , damn this is the best Christmas eve ever :) 

Well here you guys have it my first imagine !! Hope you all like it. This one is dedicated to Nancy :)