Chapter 4: Loki has a Bailer

Start from the beginning

I pulled my head back and breathed. I usually forget to breathe when I'm angry. "Has anyone ever told you that you have a nice chest? Really soft and warm."

"T-Thanks, I guess." He said, a little red.

"Really? Let me give it a try." Tony said, ready to bounce.

"No." Steve plainly rejected. "You almost got us killed."

"Hey! I apologized! In my head." He said.

"I'm not a mind reader, tony." I said.

"I was still apologizing."

"Ugh! Forget it." I turned away.

Then silence came back, only to be broken again by a sound of lightning.

"Hey is this your doing, frosty?" He asked.

"No, tony, I can only control snow."

Captain turned to Loki, seeing him a little worried about the Lightning. "What's wrong? Are you scared of a little lightning?"

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Then a loud thud came from above.

Suddenly the entrance opened and a man with a cape came in. He grabbed Loki and flew to the ground.

"Jesus Christ." I said, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"And now there's that guy." Tony complained.

"Another Asgardian?"

"Yep."

"Is he a friendly?" Captain asked. Tony put on his helmet and said, "doesn't matter. If he frees or kills Loki, the tesseract is lost."

Tony and I walked to the entrance. I placed my hand on his armor, gripping it tightly, and prepared myself for the flight. "Wait! We need a plan of attack!"

"I have a plan. Attack." With that said, we followed the two gods.

Tony gave me a small lift and I let go when I was near the ground. I landed, enhanced my legs and ran after Tony.

I followed his trails of smoke that his suit left behind and grew somewhat worried. That's gonna be a big disadvantage if he's trying to hide from someone.

"Then don't take my stuff." Tony's voice rang through my ears. He must be talking to that guy. I guessed.

"Uhhh, Shakespeare in the park?" Here comes Another remark. "Doth mother know you-eth wear her drapes?" Once Loki was in my sight, I stopped in front of him and said, "you, stay." And pointed at where he's standing. Then I jumped off the cliff and ran to find those two.

"He gives up the cube, he's all yours. Until then, stay out of the way." He huffed loudly and whispered, "Tourist." Then a smack was heard, followed by a crash.

"Tony? You alright?" He ignored me and said, "okay." Sounds of blasts came and then lightning struck.

What the hell is going on over there?

"Power at 400% capacity." Jarvis said.

"How about that?" Then a another crash appeared and groaning.

"Tony, stop fighting right now!" I yelled through the communicator.

"Yeah, uh, tell this drag queen to get off me and I'll stop-- Oh Jesus." He said in a slightly panic voice.

"Tony, wha--" they flew back, scraping the ground, but still fighting.

The forest around them was almost destroyed. Trees on the ground, small craters-- it was a big mess. "ENOUGH!" I yelled and threw two spears at them, which they dodged. "Fighting isn't necessary right now, you two. We all have the same intentions here. Can't we just get along? Mister drag queen, I don't know who you are exactly or what you're planning to do with our criminal, but stay out of this. We need him alive to tell us where the tesseract is."

"The tesseract does not belong to you, Midgardian. I must bring it back and put an end to Loki's scheme." He said.

"Then prove it." Captain said from behind us. "Put that hammer down."

"Yeah... No. Bad call. He loves his hammer--" He hit Tony with the said hammer, sending him back little, and said, "You want me to put the hammer down?" He jumped up, raising his hammer over his head and hit captain's shield. I don't know what that guy's hammer is made of, but when it collided with the shield, it sent out a strong force that pushed us all back. I covered my eyes from the wind, but was able to withstand it.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I noticed, was captain's shield. It didn't even have a scratch. I stood next to Cap', then Tony stood next to me, and That guy stood in front of us. We were all amazed. Then captain said,

"So are we done here?"

{End OF chapter 4]