Chapter 4: Loki has a Bailer

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Captain, but I can handle this guy. I still got a bone to pick with him." I said, putting my hand on my wound. It didn't hurt as much as it seems, but it'll still leave a scar.

"No, you can't win alone. I've learned that a long time ago." He said before attacking him and pushing him down.

Then something caught my ears. A jet-like sound was heard, flying to us. I already knew who it was. Whew. I thought. What a relief but also a pain.

When Loki was trying to get up, Iron Man aimed his weapons at him. "Stand down, Reindeer game." Loki did as he was told and changed back.

"Good move." Tin man put down his weapons. We stood next to him, I had blasters in my hands. "Captain, Frostbite."

"Mr. Stark/Iron man."

On the jet
We quietly stood in the plane, only Natasha was talking because fury was asking her questions about him. I was still holding a hand on my wound. Steve was trying to help me with it with the blood, but I told that it was all right.

"You're a little rusted, Frosty. You aren't slacking off, are you?" Tony commented.

"Pfft, as if, tin can." I retorted. I jerked my body a little bit and kinda opened the wound.

"Easy there, frostbite. Don't want another spill." He handed me a napkin. "Thanks captain." I took it and wiped the fresh blood off.

"Well, isn't that sweet. Capsicle is such a caring boyfriend." He said.

I fumed at his words and saw that captain turned sorta red. "Okay, first off; he is only helping his teammates, second; don't call him Capsicle, and third; we're not gay! Get your head out of your butt, tin can!"

"How can I be talking to you if my head is in my butt? I don't understand." He pretended to be oblivious, making me angrier.

My hair spiked up and snow started falling outside. Hard, might I add. "You know what I mean, tony!"

"Tony, Shut up or you're going to kill us all." She warned, seeing that snow is pouring down from the sky.

"Well, sorry. Didn't know he's humorless." He rolled his eyes.

"I do have a sense of humor. You're just pissing me off with your stupid jokes and insults!" By now, we were in a blizzard because of Tony.

Natasha and the other pilot was having a tough time keeping the plane steady. I was as red as a tomato. This is why he is a pain.

"Captain America, try to calm him down, will you?" Natasha ordered.

"I don't know how!" He yelled.

"Give him a hug! He'll calm down if you do!" She told him.

I was screaming right now. I glared at tony who didn't even look apologetic. Then suddenly I was pulled into a bear hug. I was struggling, punching until I calmed down and the snow stopped.

"Good job, captain. Normally, it's Clint's job, but you'll be fine." She said before sighing in relief.

"Thanks captain." I said, head still in his chest. "No problem." He said.