I turned around, scanning the room for any available girls that may want to hang with me and Blair tonight, although we were pretty young. I recognized some girls from my school who were also eighteen, and other unfamiliar faces.

Blair spoke, “That girl over there is checking you out.”

I glanced the way Blair had been looking just seconds ago, and I noticed a cute girl with midnight black hair and red lipstick. She was checking me out, and she really had no shame hiding it as she smirked at me and looked away.

And the games began.

I looked at Danna, “When can I kick your ass at pool?”

She smirked, leaning on the bar, “Better put your weed money where your mouth is.”

~ ~ ~ ~

I felt the pull of the alcohol as I leaned against the pool table, feeling the drunkenness wrap around me as I looked at the black-haired girl. She had joined me not too long ago whenever Danna and I had started pool, and she was obviously rooting for me.

She handed me her cigarette, “Here.”

I took it, looking into her light brown eyes and taking a drag before I took another sip of my Dos XX beer. I leaned towards her, smiling, “Thanks.”

Her hand was on my leg as I leaned in closer, feeling her lips brush lightly against mine as I prepared to kiss her. She was hot, and she tasted like cigarettes and Vodka, which was surprisingly a good mix.

Then she whispered, “It’s your turn.”

I pulled away, handing her my beer after I sipped it one more time, “Hold this real quick.”

I looked at Danna who still had one more ball before she had a chance to shoot the 8, but lucky me I was nearly finished.

I walked slowly around the table, smirking as I eyed Danna who knew I was about to school her once again. She frowned, “Sam, stop flaunting and take the shot already.”

I winked, “Don’t be a sore loser, D.”

She rolled her eyes as she smirked slightly, and I leaned over the pool table, giving her a good look at my ass. I was feeling good, and I was about to win my third round of pool against Danna and win a free night of alcohol.

Which I was grateful for because Blair and I had really racked up a decent tab tonight.

Currently Blair was making out with some girl on the other side of the room, completely distracted and drunk, which was ok. I looked down the pool stick, closing one eye as I focused on the 8 ball and held my breath, steadying the shot.

And soon the ball was falling into the pocket.