Chapter 42 ( PART 2)

Start from the beginning

I headed to the front door with my keys. The ground was shaking under my feet as I dropped the keys and got down on my knees. I found the key and opened the door using it to pull myself up.

" IM HOME! DADDY IS HOME " I smack the vase off of the tabe by te door throwin my keys down. I flicked on all the lights walking. My foot got caught by the carpet and I fell into the lamp table knocking it over sending the glass falling with a loud crash. " oops " I laughed.

" Are you serious " Cash says coming down the stairs.

" Baby im home! you missed me " I asked getting up and trying to walk t her but my legs were shaking like crazy. The ground was wobbling under me. " Its my birthday! "

" Gucci get out..your not about to bring this into my house "

" Your house? Have you lost your fucking mind?! You havent paid for shit in here..this is mines, I own you..I own evrything n here...I work hard for this shit. For you. And what do you do! You fuck me over! " I yell picking up the table and tossing it.

" Get the fuck out or im calling the police and your dumb black ass is going back to jail " She push me. I pushed her back off of me causing her to stumble back.

I heard crying and look at the top of the stairs. " Im sorry, baby, Daddy didnt mean to make you cry " I say trying to go to my daughter's.

" Steph take them into the room and lock the door " Cash tells her.

" No bring me my kids! " I yell.

Steph pulled my girls away. " Your turned them on me.." I say

"You did that on your own...get the fuck out you dumb ass " She says. I smiled.

" I hate you. " I laughed. " I hate you, I hate you...I fucking hate you! You think your better then me...you  think you can control me and that im just some fuck up...you are damaged goods...always has been...always will be. You aint shit without me and my money "

My face strung as she she punched me in my mouth. I felt warm blood on my lip and I licked it.

" Get the fuck out " She screams.

" Your fucked up in the head..your ruining this famiy. You wont learn until its to late "

" Shut up...I dont need you, who do you think you are...trying to leave me...nobody leaves me. Im GBoy...i don't feel shit! " I beat my chest. I walked away from her heading to the house...I went through the kitchen to get outside. I didnt hear her behind me as I kicked the patio door over and over again unti it shattered. My hand was bleeding and glass popped me some. I stepped over it walking.

Dont nobody care about me...I dont give a flying fuck.

Yall thought Gucci was an asshole..welcome GBoy!

My foot got caught on thr pink floaty and I fell head first into the pool.

*

*

*

*
Cash P.O.V

I heard the banging then glass shattered.

,Out of everything he has pulled...I think this is the worst.. I cant believe this.

Lord give me strength.

I walked into the kitchen to see the door busted. I walked out looking for the crazy bastard that Im about to send back to jail...When I got near he pool...Bubble were coming up...and there he was.