Twenty Five

Yoongi's POV

I finnished this idots tattoo after a couple minutes.

I wanted to "accidently" mess up so bad, but that would affect my career, and I'm not going to put it in jepordy because of an ex.

He looked at it and smiled, "This is nice, Yoongz. Thanks!"

"Fucking give me the money and leave." I said without a reaction while walking behind my desk.

He handed me the said amount and smiled, "I'll be back." He winked then left.

"Namjoon. I hate you right now."

"It's not my fault!" He sighed then looked up. "Wait. Is that...Jungkook? The Jungkook. The drunken pot head Jungkook?"

I turned away and cleaned my station.

"If you told me that, I would've taken him no problem!"

"Would I tell you to take a random person? Idiot."

Namjoon got up and went to the calendar, "How many more appointments do we have left?" I asked.

"10."

"Holy crap. Okay. How much time until the next two?"

"Um," he checked his watch. "15 minutes. Why?"

"Wanna get food?"

"Sure. But we gotta be back fast."

"Orrrrr," I smiled. "I'll ask Jimin to get something for us."

Namjoon laughed, "Okay. Go."

I gave off a small smile and left the store and ran over to Spring Day.

I opened the door and saw Jimin in his apron looking all cute with his pink hair, helping a coustomer.

I sat at his register while he helped the old man pick flowers of whatever the hell he does here.

After a few minutes he walked over and saw me then smiled a huge smile which made me blush a little and I looked down.

He walked behind me and took the man's money and the guy left.

Jimin looked at me, "What are you doing here yOoNgI :)))))))?" He said imagine him saying it like that k bye)

"Um, can you get Namjoon and I food?"

"You know, there's like, a little bakery or something like, around the corner? You just came to see me, or you're a dummy"

"I guess I'm a dummy because I had no idea."

"So you didn't wanna see me?" He said and pouted and I laughed.

"Haha. Let's go, I'll show you." Jimin said taking my hand.

I shook his hand off of mine, "that's for tomorrow." I said and winked and we walked out of the store and he made sure to lock up.