One

Jimin's POV

The jingle bells jingled as someone opened the door into my shop.

"Hello. Welcome to Spring Day!" I said in a cheerful tone with a big smile as the customer walked in.

I own a little flower shop in Seoul and it's busy a lot. I'm closed on Mondays, though. I'm my own boss, I make my schedules.

The customer waved her hands in the air high for me to see.

I approached her. "How may I help you?" I asked her.

"Do you have another bouquet with these same flowers? I want to buy 3."

"I'll make 2 more now." I said cheerfully.

"Take your time," she said. "I'll come back in tomorrow to pick them up. I'll pay now."

I told the kind middle aged woman to follow me and so she did.

"That will be $55.20" I said to her with a smile.

She shot me a smile back and gave me the money. I wrote down her order on a receipt and shoved it in my pocket so I'll remember it.

"What's your name?" I asked her as she was walking out.

"Min Somin."

She walked out of the store and walked across the street into the tattoo parlor across from my store, but as soon as she walked in, she scurried back out as if she forgot something. Adorable.

I took the crumpled paper out of my pocket and straightened it as best as I could and wrote her name at the top then shoved it back in my pocket.

Not even a minute later, another lady walked in and I went over to help her.

Yoongi's POV

"Moooomm!" I called out waiting for her to reply.

"Yes?"

"Can you buy me lamb skewers?" I asked her not looking up from what I was doing.

At the moment in which I asked, I was giving a guy a tattoo of a skull on the middle of his right hand and I had to be very steady.

"Why can't you get it yourself?" She asked me.

"I'm working, can't you see?" I told her in a serious but light tone.

"Fine. I'll get it. I'm using your money though."

She walked over to the back of the store and opened my book bag which I put my stencils and art work in and took my wallet out and took out a couple of bills.

"I'll be back," she said and walked out, but I didn't look up because I had to stay concentrated on my art.

I have the best tattoo parlor in all or Seoul called Danger. My schedule is always packed, so I never get a full day off, unless I really need it.

I was done outlining the skull tattoo in black, now it was time to fill it in with color.

I looked at the reference the guy gave me and copied it exactly.

After a while, it was done.

"That's $105 USD." I told the guy. He handed me the money.

"Thanks again," he said. "I'll definitely tell my friends about this place." Then he walked out.

I gave him a small while he was walking and and collapsed in my chair.

Today was such a long day and I don't have any more appointments, so I think I'll take the rest if the day off.

I got up and started to pack up my supplies when I heard the door open.

It was my mom.

"Mom!" I said and smiled.

Then she walked out. Where was she going now?

I stuffed everything in my bag and locked up really fast and chased my mom down the side walk trying to catch up to her.

"Where..are...you going?" I asked her out of breath.

" I forgot your lamb skewers." She said laughing.

"Where did you go then?" I asked with my voice going to a bit.

"The cute little flower shop across from your store. A handsom young man runs it. I think you guys will get along well." She said pinching my cheek.

"Ew stop," I laughed.