Seven

Jimin's POV

Selina, Taehyung and I were walking down the street.

"Take a picture if my tattoo, Tae!" Selina said junpling up and down hitting in Taehyung's chest.

"My phone's dead. Oops." He replied with his boxed smile.

"Don't worry. I got you." I put my hand in my back pocket to get out my phone but I couldn't find it.

I checked all if my pockets but it wasn't there.

I smaked my head and remembered it's in my desk.

"Stay here. I left my phone inside. I'll be back quickly." I said and ran back.

I opened up the store and retrived my phone.

I again, closed the store and locked the door behind me and looked up.

There was Yoongi across the street closing up Danger.

"Yoongi! I shouted out and his head shot up as if her heard a gun shot.

He looked around to see who was calling his name, so I waved my hand in the air so he could walk over.

Yoongi's POV

I finnished locking the door to the parlor and stood up straight.

I pointed at my self, "Me?"

"Yes, you, idot! Come here!"

I speed walked across the street to Jimin who was calling my name.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered. Why do I keep stuttering?!

"Me and 2 of my friends are going to hang out for a bit. Want to come?" Jimin asked exposing his perfectly imperfect smile.

I didn't answer yet because I was too busy trying to not stutter when I opened my  mouth, then suddenly he grabbed my wrist and said, "Of course you want to come. Let's go!" And dragged me down the side walk with him.

We reached his friends who looked a bit familiar.

"Taehyung, Selina, this is Yoongi..." Jimin said slowly giving Taehyung a wide eyes.

"Thank you again for the tattoo." Selina said and I just nodded my head and gave a small smile.

"Nice to meet you," Taehyung said sticking his hand out. I grabbed it and shook his hand firmly saying , "you, too."

"Let's go," Jimin said and started walking. Taehyung and Selina followed next to him while I was behind them just listening to their conversation and looking down.

"Yoongi. You can join the conversation, too. We're all friends here." Jimin said while taking my hand and pulling me next to him.

I tried to get out if his grip, but he held tighter, "I'm not letting go until I trust that you won't fall behind again." He said with that world wide famous smile.

I nodded my head in agreement and just held his hand back.

We reached an ice cream shop and went inside.

"I'm paying." Jimin said.

"You don't have t-," Taehyung started but Jimin put his free hand over Taehyung's mouth, "I said. I'm paying."

The 3, friends ordered something while I sat at the table waiting for then to get their ice creams.

Jimin walked over to me, "what do you want."

"Nothing." I replied.

"I know you want something." He said chuckling.

"I really don't..."

"I'll suprise you." He said and walked away.

I smiled to myself.

We walked out if the store and Jimin handed me my ice cream. It was vanilla, I love vanilla, but it had peanuts on it, and I hate peanuts, but it was the thought that counts, right.

Taehyung had an ice cream cone with chocolate, vanilla and cake batter ice cream stacked on it, Selina had strawberry ice cream in a paper bowl and Jimin had mint chocolate chip ice cream.

We started walking and the 3 we're talking while I was picking the peanuts off my cone.

Jimin looked over and saw me. He took my wrist with the ice cream in it and moved it towards his mouth. He licked all the peanuts off and smiled.

My face felt hot so I looked own and started to eat my ice cream.

We were about done with our dessert, so I said, "M-my home is right over there. I'll go first. I-I'll see you tomorrow, maybe. Goodnight. Oh, thank you! F-for the ice cream..I mean"

I waved goodbye as I stuck the last bit if the cone into my mouth and I was on my way.

I opened the house door and closed it immediately. I threw my phone and book bag on the couch and started walking to my room.

I started jumping up and down and screaming exitedly when it all processed: I actually hung out with Jimin.

I lied on my bed and smiled all the way until I fell asleep.