Fifteen

Jimin's POV

I arrived at my home and plopped onto the couch so I could continue Stranger Things.

I turned Netflix on and started to watch.

In the blink of an eye, I was already on episode 8. Why do they make the seasons so short? Geez.

I put my hand in my pocket to check the time, when I didn't feel it.

I shot up off the couch and started feeling myself in a panic. Where's my phone?!

I looked all over the couch throwing cushions everywhere and running outside to see if it dropped somewhere.

"Where the fuck is my phone?!" I yelled out loud throwing my beanie across the room and grabbing my hair.

Then I remembered, I took it out my pocket when I got my tattoo.

"It was about 3:30 when I got to Danger," I said to myself. "It took about 30 minutes to get my tattoos and 10 minutes to walk home. It's I've watched 4 hours worth of TV...it should be about 7:20 right now, right?"

I grabbed a jacket from the coat rack by the door and ran back to Danger.

Because I ran, it took less that 5 minutes to get to Yoongi's store. But it was already closed. "Fucking hell!" I yelled out loud making people stare at me.

I turned around and saw a mom with her little kid behind me. I let out a small laugh and said sorry then bowed. How embarrassing.

I was on my way home, hoping that Yoongi will bring it to work with him tomorrow, when something made be pass by Yoongi's door. It was just a strong urge.

I got to his door and knocked when the big guy with the beard appeared again.

"Who are you?"

"Um...is Yoongi here?" I said backing up a little from the steps.

"Who are you?" He said again a little louder.

"M-my names J-Jimin." I said stuttering.

His face changed. He went from a grizzly bear to a teddy bear. He looked so soft when I said my name. Why? No idea.

"Oh. Okay," he started laughing uncontrollably. "Y-Y-Yoongi! Someone's at the d-door! Hahahahahahahaha."

He went back inside the house leaving me outside by myself a moment before Yoongi came out.

Yoongi's POV

I walked out the house after my brother winked at me and giggled running away like a kid. I swear, I'm the most mature out of my whole family.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" I walked outside closing the door behind me.

"Hey. Did I leave my phone at your shop? I can't find it."

"Oh! Yeah you did. I went looking for you after you left, but I couldn't find you."

I opened the door and told Jimin to come inside and take a seat, which he did, while I went inside my room to get his phone.

I came outside and he stood up from the seat he was sitting in.

"You have a nice house." He said looking around. "I'll be here a lot."

"W-what?" I said and my face began to feel hot.

"Nothing." He said and gave off a toothy smile.

I said okay inaudibly and put out phone infront of him.

"Oh. Thank you." Jimin said taking it from my hands making our finger touch.

I swear he's doing these things on purpose.

I looked down and stared at my feet as I walked Jimin out.

Before he could say bye, I slammed the door shut and leaned against the door sliding down and I burried my head in my knees. "He knows. He definitely knows."

I stayed on the floor for a while until I finally put my head up, and when I did, I saw Jun Ki looking around the corner staring at me.

When he saw me, he hid behind the corner again as if I didn't see him.

"Come out, idiot." I said and he did.

"So...he knows?" Jun Ki said looking down at me.

"I think so. He keeps teasing me and shit."

He laughed. "He's trying to test you. To see if you actually like him."

"How would you know?" I asked looking up at him.

"Because I do. Goodnight, kiddo. Im opening tomorrow."

"But it's only 7!"

"It's almost 8, I think. Let me sleep in peace. Good. Night." And he went off to his room.

I moved into this house when I moved out of my mom's, and Jun Ki was struggling a little bit with money, so I let him live with me so he wouldn't go back in with my mom. Because what woman likes a man who still lives with his mom, am I right?

He's back on his feet with the money and he's saving up to buy his own place, but in the mean time, he's still with me, and I enjoy every second of it. Until he gets on my nerves, then who cares if he every gets a woman or not, get out of my house.