Caught on Camera

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I'm j-just interested. " I said and he nodded.
"Well- she's been in my life since highschool and is very adamant about my quest for becoming a mayor and always have been."he began speaking and all of the things he listed applied to me.
"She's very lovely and have a great personality and-" at that moment my body took over and I felt as if I was on autopilot.

His lips looked so soft and pretty, he looked so handsome, and things he was saying was coming straight from his heart. I just had too do it. I had to...

My lips caressed his suddenly. Damien jumped in surprise at first, but then relaxed and kissed back. He rubbed his fingers through my hair and I moaned into the kiss. He placed his soft big hands on my jaw, keeping my mouth in place so he could dominate me with his tongue. We broke the kiss and that's when I realized what I did.

My face grew very hot and before I could even think,  I took my camera and ran as far as I could. I know it may seem childish to do that, but I was to embarrassed to think about it.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Damien yelled, but I ignored it.

After running about half a mile, I had to stop and catch my breath, I'm out of shape, I know.
That's when a few steps behind me caught my attention.
"(Y/n)? " his soft voice came from behind and I jumped startled.
"D-Damien!? " I said and he chuckled.
"You didn't run that far you know? "
He said and placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Besides, why are you running? " (this made me think about that meme. If you know it, I luv u!! Lol)
"Because I-I..." I reconsidered telling him that I like him. I started getting very nervous.
"I-I like you, Damien, but I feel like maybe I'm not the one who you like? " I muttered and he lifted my chin with his finger.
"Are you serious? " he chuckled and shook his head.
"You worry too much and always have. " he scoffed before kissing me again. This time he started it and was rougher.

❤❤❤

We were at his house and he pushed me onto his bed as soon as we entered. I never was this intimate with Damien ever, considering he was just my friend.

He started by kissing me and trailing the kisses down my jaw and neck. His hand slid up my back and proceeded to unhook my bra.
"D-Damien~" I moaned and he smirked sexily at me.
"What's wrong, baby girl? "He asked and I melted inside.
"N-nothing-" I stuttered and he smiled.
"We won't do it if you're uncomfortable, baby. " he said, but I grabbed him.
"No it's fine, Damien. " I whispered and he nodded before continuing.

He lifted my shirt over my head, getting my breasts bare. He squeezed my breasts gently, taking a nipple into his mouth. He moved my sensitive nub around with his tongue, squeezing and pinching the other.

"Ah- D-Damien~" I moaned breathlessly and he chuckled. He released my abused nipple and moved to the other one. My trembling hands gripped his hair as my head fell back in his pillows, moans and whimpers spewing from my throat.

He then started trailing kisses and bites down my abdomen. Hickies here and there and sloppy kisses followed. I gazed at him as he did so and then he made eye contact with me when reaching my soaked heat. He slowly slid my drenched panties down my legs and winked at me.

I laughed and covered my face.
"Stop, Damien!! " I laughed and he chuckled and bent down to taste me, lapping gently at my clit. I gasped and gripped the sheets under me, my thighs twitching everytime his tongue moved in different directions.

"Ah- Un- ugh~ Yesss~ don't stop, daddy! " I moaned, my eyes shut tight.

"You like that, baby girl? " he chuckled and I nodded.

The fuzzy heat began to get more and more powerful in my hips and core, I began to buck my hips against his warm wet mouth.
"Ugh-ooh- wait. Wait. " I grunted breathlessly and he finally pulled away, leaving my core wet and throbbing. The cool air smacking against my heated hole.

I began to calm down and my core continued pulsing as I gazed at him taking off his clothes. He got rid of his pants and pulled off his boxers slowly, his veiny pulsing cock springing to life. I gulped at his large size. He then crawled over me again, looking me in the eyes. He brought me into a heated kiss and I relished in it. His tongue dominating mines of course.

I tasted myself on his lips and moaned into the kiss. He lifted my legs to wrap his waist and prodded his cock tip at my entrance.
"You ready, baby? " he whispered in my ear with a shakey breath and I nodded, my whole body trembling.
He slowly pushed himself into me, pushing the tip in and then submerging his shaft deep within me. He filled me up to the hilt.

He started off slow, thrusting in and out repeatedly at a comfortable speed. I moaned his name softly, clenching my thighs around his waist as he proceeded.
"Wow. You're so tight, beautiful. " he grunted in my ear and it sent heat straight to my core, tightening it around his thick girth.
"Oh? You liked that I see. " he groaned in my ear in response and I laughed, blushing.

He began to pick up the pace. Thrusting very hard and fast. My nails scraping his smooth back.
"Ah!  Ah! Damien- yes!! " I screamed and he thrusted harder.

I could feel his thick veiny girth stretching me, rubbing against my walls so pleasurably. It felt so good!
My body was trembling in his strong arms and Damien noticed this.
"Mmh~ baby, your voice is gonna make me cum so much faster- ugh! " he grunted and I giggled while moaning.
"Sorry, daddy! " I whimpered and finally the fuzzy pleasurable heat I felt in my hips bursted throughout my body. My toes curled up and back arched in submission.
"AHH! Oh God!! " I screamed, gasping between each syllable. My body trembling, and muscles twitching as I gripped at his fine hair.

"Mmh~ mmh~ yesss-" Damien growled as he finally came after me. His hands spasming and his hips sloppily coming to a halt, releasing his creamy essence inside of me.
"Oh yess~" he breathlessly moaned into my neck.

The air was humid and hot. He pulled out of me with a wet pop and laid down beside me on the sticky wet sheets.

"Wow~" he groaned and I giggled in response.

I pulled his sheets up on me to cover my bare body and he turned to me, making eye contact.
"Wanna be my baby girl? " he asked.
"Duh-" I giggled, but before I could finish, he bounced on me, giving me a deep kiss.

"Also you might wanna edit all of this out. " he groaned as he began drifting to sleep. That's when I realized my camera was rolling the whole time.

"Porn hub? " I asked.

"No. " he grunted.
Eh- worth a shot.

The End
Please vote⭐if you liked it!!