💁Maid 3💁

I finally showered and was feeling fresh and clean. Feeling like I just came out of a heavenly cleansing room. I dried myself off and equipped my attire for the night ahead. My pajamas consisting of skimpy shorts that were pink and white plaid and a white tank top that was see through, so when walking around the mansion, I made sure I had a sports bra on under it. But because I was going to my room, I decided to free ball.

I finally reached my room and began to turn the knob when a familiar voice called my name. I turned to see it was Damien. I smiled and bowed my head towards him.
"Nice to meet you again, mayor. " I greeted politely.

When I realized he didn't answer,  I looked up to see what was wrong. He was making straight eye contact with my boobs. My shirt showing everything and nipples peaking right through my shirt, they were hard from washing them in the shower.

"I-I I'm sorry, sir... "I stuttered as I yanked open my door.
"I was U-um... "
"No.  It's fine, madam. " he spoke quickly while crapping my hand.
"They're wonderful to look at. " he smirked deviously. He grabbed my hand and pulled me along to follow him. I dropped my towel and other items onto my floor before I was pulled to his side.

"So, wh-what is it, sir?" I asked, swallowing the nervous knot in my throat. I felt completely vulnerable around him. He wasn't who he say he was. He had this other persona... Almost like a split persona that likes to peak out every now and then. This dark persona sometimes used Mark's blood as an escape or Damien at his most active moments. Which kind if scared me.

"Nothing you have to worry about. I just wanted to have a little fun, like everyone else." He said the last part lower. I just rolled my eyes and he saw this and snickered.
"I mean... I did ask first." He scoffed and I giggled, remembering the encounter.

He opened his huge door and allowed me inside. I've been in his room before to clean a couple of times, but when walking in,  his scent engulfed me. It made me drip down there. For some reason his smell always turned me on. Suddenly, I felt his hands circle my hips. He pulled my hips back so my butt met his pelvis. He began to lightly dry hump me, causing me to fall  over and place my hands on his bed for balance. He leaned over and began to place wet kisses all over my back. He lifted my tank top over my head and threw it to the corner of the room then continued. I shivered in his grip. He then let go of me, demanding me to get on the bed and lay on my back.

He crawled on the bed with me, hovering over me. He leaned down and engulfed one of my nipples with his warm wet mouth, flicking his tongue over it. My breath hitched in pleasure. He started to twist and pinch my other nipple gently, sending tingles of pleasure down my spine to my heat.
"Mh~ ahh- Dami-" I started moaning until he interrupted.
"Daddy. You must call me daddy when your in this bed with me- you understand." He seethed in my ear while pulling my hair, leaning my head back.

I didn't know Damien could be this rough in bed.
He began to kiss his way down my breasts to my tummy and eventually my inner highs. I trembled as I accepted his loving. He smirked at me whilst kissing my inner thigh, biting gently while gazing at me,  lust filling his eyes.

I moaned softly, wetness pooled in my panties just by looking at how he looked at me.
"You're smell makes me so high, darling. " he growled breathlessly as he inched closer to my clothed dripping heat. He finally reached my womanhood, which was currently hiding under my shorts. He sat up and rubbed his hands down my thighs and back up. He gave me a sly smirk, rubbing his hands back up my thighs then suddenly, hooking his fingers around the waistband and snatching my shorts off in one swift motion. I giggled at the act.

"Smooth. " I remarked and he chuckled along before crawling over me again. He buried his face into the crook of my neck and I giggled at the feeling of his stubble against my skin. It tickled.

Finally, he moved downward again. He ducked his head between my legs and my breath hitched when he started to gently kiss my naked womanhood. I closed my eyes in ecstasy. I rubbed my fingers softly through his hair as I relaxed into his cozy bed. 

He then stuck his tongue out and began to make small circles around my clit with the tip of it. He did this for a few minutes and the pleasure began increasing every second. My legs began to tremble as he continued. He then locked his lips around my womanhood and sucked gently at my clit. My head dropped back in pleasure, my mouth gaped as screams of pleasure fell from it. My fingers gripped tightly on his hair as he moved around to get a better angel of licking and sucking at it.

I felt the warm fuzzy pressure become to much as my earth shaking orgasm shook me.
"Ahhh-yesss~daddy! " I screamed before pushing him away lightly. He smirked before wiping his lip. He then crawled back over me again and kissed me deeply. I could taste myself, which just made me even hornier.

He broke the kiss slowly whilst looking deeply into my eyes.
"I bet you feel just as good as you taste." He growled lowly before abruptly pushing my knees up to rest them over his shoulders and giving me another passionate kiss. I moaned into the kiss before placing my hands on his face to bring him in more. He took his hardened cock out through the fly of his slacks.  We ended up sucking at each other's faces for awhile then finally he rested his cock tip at my begging entrance, prepared to go in deep.

He suddenly rammed into me. I gasped, my breath caught in my throat as he pushed in deep, submerging himself into my wet heat.

"Ooh-oh- sooo deep~" I moaned as I gripped onto his back. My eyes rolling back, my body already delightfully responding to him being inside me.
"Mmh~ you're so tight, darling." He grunted in my ear, his breath fanning my neck and his scent intoxicating me.

"Uhh- fuck! Yesss~ mh~ you're such a good girl! "He grunted in pleasure as he rubbed his hands behind my back, arching my back towards him. His fingertips against my back sent ecstatic pleasure through my nerves.
"Mhm~ yes daddy- I'm your good good girl!! " I moaned, feeling very kinky and hot for him. I grazed my nails down his back as I screamed in pleasure.

He rocked into me steadily, his thrusts getting harder and faster, then he found my g-spot. Just when I thought my weak spot couldn't get enough torture, he hit it spot on, making me shake and buck my hips involuntarily.

"Daddy!! Oh- there!  There! " I screamed with trembling lips, my voice cracking in the process. My back arched deeply, I could feel his cock deep inside me, rubbing against my weakest spot.

He pushed in and pulled out at a fast and steady pace, the headboard of the bed rhythmically banging against the wall. 
"Mhmm~ you like that- you like my cock buried deep inside you, baby! " he grunted breathlessly as he thrusted faster and faster. He all of sudden, pulled out and twirled me around quickly to where my butt was in the air and face was in his pillows.

"Y-yes daddy! " I squealed as he rammed into me from behind. He gripped my fatty part of my behind in his large strong hands and rocked me back and forward, guiding his cock in and out of me at a rough but orgasmic pace. Finally I felt that warm fuzzy feeling in my hips again.

"Mh~ daddy- I'm c-cumming! " I screamed and he pinned my wrist to the bed and neared my ear.
"Mh~ cum for me baby! " he growled. My walls contracted around his thick girth in an awesome pleasant release. His breath began to hitch repeatedly as his thrust got sloppier and faster. Finally he came deep into me as well. His hips and hands spasming as he grunted into my shoulder. His seed splashed all over my walls. My body calmed down as ecstasy washed over me.

He slowly pulled out with a wet pop and laid down beside me. He pulled me into a tight embrace as we rested, coming down from our high. I smiled in his arms and gave him a deep kiss. He kissed me back and chuckled.

"Thanks, madam. Didn't want to be a bother. "
"Trust me, I'm used to it." I laughed before we both dozed off to sleep.

The End
Please vote⭐ if you liked it.