🎩Dancing with The Mayor #2🎩

We walked for what seemed like hours just talking about our lives and things we have in common.  We finally came to a stopping point.  We far away from the crowd of people. There was a door, a very fancy door. He opened it and allowed me to walk in. I smiled as I entered, what I saw was very shocking to say the least. 

It was the most beautiful room I've ever seen. Big and elegant. Gold and crystal everywhere,  a king-sized bed located in the back. It had a very calming warm glow to it. He closed the door behind him before staring at me.

"Wow!  This is so pretty and extravagant looking!"I complimented in a very impressed manner until I felt two strong hands grip my waist

"Wow!  This is so pretty and extravagant looking!"I complimented in a very impressed manner until I felt two strong hands grip my waist. He pulled me close to him again, leaving soft kisses along my shoulder and light hickies on my neck.

I softly moaned to his touch.
Does he really wanna do this with me??  I thought to myself,  seeing that it was impossible for him to actually want me.
"Mmh~ I want you so badly, madam." He growled against my neck.
"What is your name? " he asked as he began to remove my dress carefully. Just the feeling of his fingertips rubbing down the skin of my spine put me on edge. His fingers grazed the hot flesh of my lower back as he removed my dress.  My clothing finally piddling around my feet, my bare body only covered by my black lace bra and panties.
"My name is (y/n). " I replied as he took my hand in his and lead me to the bed.  I sat there,  my legs shaking, I only had sex once in my life and it wasn't good.  I couldn't fathom that the Mayor actually wants to have sex with me.  It blew my mind that such a handsome,  elegant, and wealthy gentleman would want someone like me.

"Please,  loosen up. Make yourself comfortable,  doll. " he stated as he began to unbutton his suit.
"Unless you aren't comfortable with this- I mean- we could go back if you w-" he explained,  but I am determined that I won't let down the mist exciting thing that's ever happened to me.
"N-no!  It's fine.  I just- it's been awhile. " I spoke and his face softened,  he smiled before crawling over to me and yanking his shirt off,  his defined abs and pecs twitching enticingly. He pushed me down on my back gently.
"Then I'll go easy on ya." He whispered before placing a soft kiss on my lips and leaning down to my ear.
"But I can't promise that it'll stay that way. " he growled so sexily the my pussy instantly drowned itself in my panties.
I softly moaned and bit my lip at how sexy that sounded.  The thought of him pounding me into this expensive furniture had my pussy throbbing for attention. He began by softly trailing wet kisses down my neck,  breasts,  and tummy. Taking one nipple into his mouth,  sucking and rolling it with his tongue,  before making his way to the other one. He sucked on it gently, my lower back twitching in response, he nibbled on the nub softly with his pearly white teeth,  sending electric shocks up my spine. 
"A-ahh~ m-ma-" I started until he let my nipple slip from his mouth and cut me off.
"Damien. My name is Damien. " he smirked before dropping his head to capture my swollen nipple in his mouth again.  He finally moved down more. His kisses moving downward as he gently pinched my nipples with his pointer finger and thumb,  slowly twisting and pulling every now and then. I couldn't help but let my head fall back, my body in a relaxed and pleasurable state. My body heated like an oven as my back and tummy muscles subtly twitched due to his foreplay.  My feet subconsciously rubbing up and down his back and the sheets as I softly moaned.  My hands tangling themselves in his beautiful black hair,  messing up the once slicked back style he had.