8. Necklaces

Narrator:
Keith: Lotor.....?

Keith was met with the sight of prince Lotor on the ground with a broken leg.

Lotor: Red Paladin...

Keith: My name is Keith.

Lotor: Yes Keith, I know who you are.

Keith walked closer and aimed his sword at Lotor's head, his job was to finish Lotor but he noticed his arm shaking. Unknown to the two of them Pidge was watching with a Ghost who told her to watch was standing next to her.

Pidge: Come on Keith... do it.

Ghost: He's not going to do it...

Pidge: What makes you so sure?

Ghost: Just. Watch. *I know you Keith please don't do it!*

The two watched Keith standing with his sword in the killing position.

Lotor: K-Keith...

Keith: Do you ever shut you mouth?

Lotor: Come on Keith... you know me...

Pidge suddenly saw a tear escape the boys eye.

Keith: I-I'm warning you L-Lotor! D-don't give me a reason to kill you!

Lotor lowered his head and laughed solemnly to himself.

Lotor: S-sometimes you even sound like her...

Pidge: Like Who?

Ghost: Our mother........ Krolia...

Pidge then saw the boys hair begin to turn purple as he began to cry dropping his sword and falling to his knees.

Lotor: Kilieth? (Yes I'm naming him after the Hobbit but with different spelling and with a TH at the end shut up)

Pidge: Kilieth?

Ghost: I told you he wasn't going to do it...

Pidge pulled out her weapon when the Ghost turned into the Siberian Tiger blocking her path. Lotor crawled over to the now crying Keith and hugged him.

Lotor: It's okay, it's okay... I miss her too...

Keith: I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry! I'm s-so sorry...!

Lotor: Shh, it's okay, it wasn't your fault...

Keith continued to sob as tears began to flow down Lotor's face.

Keith: B-but I should have done more to keep Mirach and Soren safe! I couldn't even pull that off without Lance shooting Mirach and Shiro and Hunk shooting me and taking my boy!

Pidge: Soren?...

Lotor: Don't say it Keith...

Keith: *sobbing* I can't! T-they should have killed me too!

Lotor then pulled Keith away slightly and looked him in the eyes.

Lotor: Are you insane?! I lost my daughter I can't lose you too!

Keith: *sobbing* L-Lotor they'll kill you if y-you don't join th/the Blades! Please uncle I'm begging you!

Lotor: Kilieth, it's not that easy...

Keith: The Blades leader knows you're innocent! It is that easy!

Lotor: No Keith! The Paladins don't think they've seen the Blades of Marmora and they're so obsessed with the 'All Galra are evil' stereotype they can't even tell the difference between the Empire and the Blades! Mirach thought they could tell the difference and be open minded but look what happened to her!