Then E'mani chuckled and shook her head.

"What's funny E'mani?", I said with furrowed brows.

"You are O'shea. You think I've slept with Keith?"

"I don't find anything funny about this. You think this a joke?"

"No, my love. I think its funny that you assume I slept with Keith. Now I will be honest, a drinking like a fish in water. I-I didn't know how to contain myself. So, while you were gone, Keith made sure I had food to eat and that I wasn't here choking on vomit from drinking so much. I was hurting O'shea and you weren't there. I know that I've hurt you and yes in my vulnerable state and drunk out my mind, I solicited sex to Keith. But being the great FRIEND that he is and he's not a cheater, he denied me and said as bad as he wants to, he wouldn't. all I can do Is respect a man as such. I know we were going through our rough patch but I would never intentionally try to hurt you. If I knew you were coming to see me I would have never had him over to check on me. I just missed you and was too prideful and petty to admit it"

E'mani stood up and shook her head as she walked into her bed room.

I sat there, looking dumb and feeling like my life just crashed down on me. I was left shit faced. Guilty as hell and I couldn't even say a word. I don't even know what to say at this point. It looked like something it was not and I went and did something I'm accusing her of. This is all fucked up.

A few moments later, she resurfaced from the bedroom a went into the kitchen wearing an oversized UCLA T-shirt and her long hair thrown up into a ponytail. I heard a few pots and pans rattling so I'm assuming she was getting ready to cook dinner. I folded my hands and sat there with a dumb look on my face. I felt my stomach turning, I couldn't even brace myself to tell this girl what the fuck I did with Alex.

"You staying to eat?", she called out from the kitchen.

I turned around to face her. "I-I...yeah."

She looked up from what she was doing and noticed the tears rolling down my face. "O'shea? O'shea what's wrong?"

She walked over to me as I turned my head back around and shook my head. Biting down on my bottom lip, I hung my head from pure guilt.

"O'shea. Talk to me."

"Sit down E'mani we need to talk now."

"But I- "

She paused as she just took a seat next to me on the couch. She placed her soft, small palm on top of mine and began caressing my hand. At times, E'mani was so nurturing and kind. Just like her mother. I was for sure going to miss this.

"E'mani. I just need you to know, I love you. I will always love you."

"I love you too O'shea."

I shook my head quickly. "Don't make this harder than what it has to be E'mani.":

"What? Why can't I confess my feelings like you- "?

"Because in a minute, you may not feel the way I feel. I have to tell you something." The room fell thick of tension as E'mani fixated her eyes on me. Fear was written all over E'mani face. something was telling me that she knew something was up."