"i dunno, usually when people are in positions like this.." bambam giggled a bit. 

"i can't believe yugyeom hangs out with a faggot like you." chungee said, and bambam furrowed his eyebrows. 

"well, actually, i'm straight, do you have the right guy?" 

"straight?" chunghee laughed sarcastically and sighed. "what kind of straight guy wears makeup every day?" 

"ummm.. me?" bambam smiled, rubbing his throat. "can you put me down? you're kind of choking me a bit, like, you're literally holding my shirt up." 

"oh my god." chunghee sighed, setting the boy. "i'm gonna beat you up." he hissed, and bambam pulled his pencil out, waving it around. 

"don't fuck with me, i have the power of god and anime on my side!" bambam hollered, and yugyeom sighed in relief. it was just a joke, thank god. 

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" chunghee furrowed his eyebrows, and punched bambam square in the face, practically smacking the small boy to the floor. yugyeom gasped and ran over to the scene, looking at chunghee. 

"what the fuck did you just do to him?!" yugyeom yelled, looking back at bambam. the small boy was crying and held his nose, squeezing his eyes shut. 

"oh fuck, i didn't know you were at school today-" chunghee backed up, and dashed down the hall. yugyeom held back from chasing after him, and looked at bambam, gasping. 

"bambam, oh my god!" yugyeom helped him up, and bambam looked around, breathing heavily. 

"yugyeom, yugyeom, it really hurts, oh my god." bambam said with a panicked tone, the older boy grabbing his things and helping him down the hall. 

"i'm taking you to the nurse, what the fuck was chunghee doing?" yugyeom asked, and bambam shook his head, letting out a soft cry of pain. 

"i-i don't know! he kept calling me a faggot, and saying i shouldn't hang out with you.." 

"don't listen to him, okay?" 

"i dunno, he's kinda right." bambam mumbled, shrugging a bit. yugyeom frowned, but they had gotten to the nurse, taking him inside. 

"i need a nurse!" yugyeom said, and the nurse turned around. 

"sir- oh my god, he's bleeding!" she gasped, taking bambam from him and setting him on one of the beds. "what happened?" she asked, grabbing gauge and a first aid kit. 

"chunghee punched him in the face!" 

"we'll get it taken care of, you can go home, okay?" 

"but his mom doesn't get home until eight, he doesn't have older siblings, i'm his ride home." yugyeom said, and the nurse sighed. 

"alright, wait in the office." 

"thank you." yugyeom smiled, and walked out, sitting in one of the office chairs. 

--

"yugyeom, where have you been?" sana ran into the office, and the boy jolted awake. 

"oh, hey babe." yugyeom rubbed his eyes, looking up at his girlfriend. 

"what are you doing here?" 

"bambam's in the nurses office, i'm waiting for him. i forgot to tell you, sorry." yugyeom smiled, and sana sighed. 

"what? did he get a paper cut?" 

"um, no?" yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows. "chunghee punched him in the face, what are you trying to say?"