Archenemy Reunited

Heidi POV

"Okay, so what I'm hearing is that my own brother Hadie, Morgan, and her little buddies have Harry and she wants me to go to Chip Shop if we want him back." I said, leaning against the door frame.

"Hadie also said you have to go alone, without us." Mal said, sitting in the couch.

"My Auradon." I groaned, putting my head back. "Great. This is not how I wanted things to go."

"None of us did, Heids. Its not your fault that Harry came back to the Isle." Evie said, sitting on the arm of the couch.

"No it is. We had an argument and then I just left him in my room, with a heart break." I sigh, looking down at the ground.

"Heidi?"

I look at Carlos and he was in a sad expression.

"Do you like Harry?" Carlos asked

"No no no no. I love you and only you." I said, shaking my head.

"But are you honest with me though? You know I don't like it when your lying to me." Carlos said to me.

"Yes, I am. I only like Harry as a friend." I said, smiling a bit.

"Okay, good." Carlos smiled

"Okay can we do this later, right now we have a pirate we got to save." Jay said, changing the subject.

"Okay, well, I guess I have to go see Witchy then." I said, pushing my hair back.

"Okay, Heidi." Carlos said, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Be careful." Carlos said

"I will. I'll be back soon." I said, walking out of the hideout.

*at Chip Shop*

Morgan POV

I was walking out of the kitchen and I toss a tray at the old lady and she yells at me.

"Hey! I wanted a fried claps!" The old hag yelled at me and I barked at her back.

"Well, I wanted a sea horse! Life isn't fair!" I yelled at her and I walked away from her.

I toss a tray to another table and I heard the doors swung opened and I looked and I see that little whip, Heidi.

"I'm back!" Heidi sung and smiles.

"Loser, party of 1. Right this way please." I said, motioning her to come to the empty table next to me.

I kicked a chair towards her and she gasped and caught it. I started laughing at her and she turns the chair around and sits down on the chair and I crossed my arms. Heidi looks around and scoffs.

"Gesh, you made this party stick more then Uma did." She said

"Oh I'm sorry. We are down a butler today. Princess Heidi." I said, huffing a bit.

"Okay, enough games Morgan. Where is Harry?" She said, getting to the point.

I took off my apron and I threw to the side.

"You know I dreamed of this." I laughed. "You asking something from me, and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook."

"I'm still flattered that you dream of me, I haven't given a thought ever since I left." Heidi said

I got angry and I slammed my hands on the table in front of her and this little backstabber didn't even flinched.

"Obviously. You and Carlos have a perfect little life, don't you too?" I said, smirking a bit.

Heidi glared at me and I turn around and I looked at everyone from behind me.

"Doesn't this princess have a perfect little life?" I yelled and everyone started yelling agreeing.

I turn around and I looked back at Heidi.

"And we are twenty years in a garbage strike." I said to her, putting a hand on my hip.

"Okay, Morgan. If there is some kind of score you want to settle with me? Bring it on, I see no need to bring Harry into this."

I started laughing and I walked closer to her.

"It maybe a little unnecessary, but aw, it is so much fun. Here is the deal." I said to her.

"Just like your mother always a catch." Heidi sigh

I smiled and I sit down across from her and I put my arm on the table, for an arm wrestle.

"If you win, Harry is free to go. Yeah?" I said and Heidi smiled and she put her arm on the table. "Don't you know what I get if I win?"

"Keep dreaming." She said and our hands connected making a loud clap.

"Last time I have check, you daddy thought he had things all sewed up too, huh. How did that work out for him again?" I said, innocently.

Heidi froze for a minute then responded.

"On 3." She said

"1."

"2."

"3." We said together and we started the arm wrestle.

She was trying to put my hand down by force but I kept my hand up by force keeping our hands in the middle.

"You know, the whole princess act, ugh, never bought it for a second. You could stick a tiara on a villain but you are still a villain, Heids." I said, smirking

"And you slap a pirate hat on but your still a Witchy." Heidi smirked and made a fake gasped.

It made me angry and her hair started becoming flames and I started laughing and she started putting my had down. She smirked and my hand was almost about to be pinned and I responded.

"If I win, you bring me the wand." I said, making her lose focus and I pinned her hand down.

I cheered at my victory and everyone in the room cheered. I slammed my hands on the table and responded again.

"Now, if you want your new prince, Hook Jr. back, being me Fairy Godmother's magic wand. To my new ship tonight at 12 midnight, sharp." I said, walking away from Heidi, and I turned around.

"Oh," I said, walking back to her. "and if you blab, you could kiss Harry bye bye." I smiled.

Heidi looks up at me and glares at me. I blew a kiss at her and I walked away from her, laughing at her, defeated.